Anyone get ticket renewal email

Advertisement
My parking is not on official maps, so there is no charge.

I'm telling you guys, Spike gets to park on the sidewalk!

1674156986976.jpeg

fwiw, you can still purchase yellow as normal. its only for interior parking. i was in orange before and now unsure if i want to continue with orange if it costs more to basically get a shot at orange or just go with yellow and call it a day (i dont throw my own tailgates so itd just be parking and walking anyways)

Advertisement
Mine didn't either, but with the required donation it effectively increased it.
when you say required donation, are you talking about the "premium experience" $250 add on? i was confused by that. does that count toward getting in line for parking pass?

So you guys thought that after paying a coach $10MM a year, paying for top assistants and dozens if not hundred of support staff, adding new sports and new facilities, that ticket prices would stay stable?

Really?
Just a guess on my part, but they were planning on much higher increases, and rolled them back because of the season. Expect another big hike next year, especially if we have a good year.

Ha. Sounds like a sensical business model.

We have to pay.

The school needs and is gambling on fan support.

If we don’t support, and Mario fails, you can forget about them ever trying something like this again.

Pay up or shut the **** up about the school being cheap. It’s that simple.

Create a better product or watch the entire thing crumble anyway.

My group will still keep our ~20 tickets, but I don't think everyone follows our [perhaps idiotic] reasoning.

when you say required donation, are you talking about the "premium experience" $250 add on? i was confused by that. does that count toward getting in line for parking pass?
Yes, it counts to get in line for the parking pass.

Ha. Sounds like a sensical business model.

Create a better product or watch the entire thing crumble anyway.

My group will still keep our ~20 tickets, but I don't think everyone follows our [perhaps idiotic] reasoning.

That’s the point. They are trying to create better product. If there is no support for it, the investment goes away.

It’s actually pretty simple.

Advertisement
can someone please explain how the parking pass system will function?
knowing UM ticket office, not very well.

basically, the higher you are on the priority list, the earlier you likely get a time slot to purchase an interior parking pass of your choosing. the remainder of whats left over gets back in the general pool for all. my guess is that there will be no green, blue, black left (if those exist still I always get orange so I dont pay attention to the others) and maybe some orange.

That’s the point. They are trying to create better product. If there is no support for it, the investment goes away.

It’s actually pretty simple.

The market may not support the product at a higher price. UM might consider an improved product before testing market support. After all, in this highly sensitive South Florida entertainment game, there are a ton of alternatives.

Again, I'll be there because I'm loyal and stupid. There are probably 20k of us. You don't condition further investment on the willingness of a small core to be squeezed.

Advertisement
The market may not support the product at a higher price. UM might consider an improved product before testing market support. After all, in this highly sensitive South Florida entertainment game, there are a ton of alternatives.

Again, I'll be there because I'm loyal and stupid. There are probably 20k of us. You don't condition further investment on the willingness of a small core to be squeezed.

I'm an alum...

efef698eff365264e3fec860ac134dd7bdbfcb47.jpeg

i'm one of the 20k.

Advertisement
I’m one of those 20,000. Although I think the numbers are a little higher, maybe 30k.

Blood in, blood out.
yeah I heard around 30-40 or something like that following Marios hire. attendance was got awful last year w a bad season. this year should be better w ATM at home. I assume we have Clemson at home but who knows w the acc scheduling (one year we played duke b2b away)

yeah I heard around 30-40 or something like that following Marios hire. attendance was got awful last year w a bad season. this year should be better w ATM at home. I assume we have Clemson at home but who knows w the acc scheduling (one year we played duke b2b away)

Clemson is our next to last home game. I’m looking at our schedule, the team we put out there last year, with the same coaching staff and players, would be hard-pressed to win four games. I’m not super optimistic about this season coming up, to be honest.

Advertisement
Back