Anybody on Noah Cain....

Fightinibis

Junior
I'm just curious on this kid. Seriously. He seems like the rah rah guy for Texas, L$U, Michigan, UFag........just about everyone except UM. Anybody have any real insight here? I'm just curious if he's playing the game as he should, or seriously looking to get the **** out of SoFla.

UM

Advertisement
considering that is he is from Plano, Texas originally (Teammate of Polendy actually) and plays in Bradenton Fl at IMG i don't think getting out of SoFla is on his agenda.

We were the leader for a while weren’t we? He is a stud, but there are a lot of good backs next year. Long way to go though. I’d expect us to be in the mix when it boils down to it. Kid was very very fond don Richt and the RB tradition under him early in the process.

He's a kid who recruiting guru's don't have a read on because he literally talks up every top school as if they lead (including us).

Advertisement
He talks up every single school.....but he's been to ours the most.

We've been on him for a while.

Just took a visit to UF got to see their awesome offense and lose and then UF finally offered him.

Their fans are ****ed that it's taken this long to offer and we've been on him for awhile now amongst other schools

Advertisement
We've been on him for a while.

Just took a visit to UF got to see their awesome offense and lose and then UF finally offered him.

Their fans are ****ed that it's taken this long to offer and we've been on him for awhile now amongst other schools

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gotta get him, not a must get but least make his final 3.

RB and LB next year will be loaded, need to recruit the **** out of these two positions next year - similar to WR and DB this cycle

Advertisement
Back