Anybody on Noah Cain....

Fightinibis

Junior
I'm just curious on this kid. Seriously. He seems like the rah rah guy for Texas, L$U, Michigan, UFag........just about everyone except UM. Anybody have any real insight here? I'm just curious if he's playing the game as he should, or seriously looking to get the hell out of SoFla.

UM

Fawk_U Haters

Junior
considering that is he is from Plano, Texas originally (Teammate of Polendy actually) and plays in Bradenton Fl at IMG i don't think getting out of SoFla is on his agenda.

htownkidd

Freshman
We were the leader for a while weren’t we? He is a stud, but there are a lot of good backs next year. Long way to go though. I’d expect us to be in the mix when it boils down to it. Kid was very very fond don Richt and the RB tradition under him early in the process.

Astcloud11

Senior
He's a kid who recruiting guru's don't have a read on because he literally talks up every top school as if they lead (including us).

Zbrod95

All-ACC
He talks up every single school.....but he's been to ours the most.

Canes2082

Senior
We've been on him for a while.

Just took a visit to UF got to see their awesome offense and lose and then UF finally offered him.

Their fans are pissed that it's taken this long to offer and we've been on him for awhile now amongst other schools

Canes2082

Senior
We've been on him for a while.

Just took a visit to UF got to see their awesome offense and lose and then UF finally offered him.

Their fans are pissed that it's taken this long to offer and we've been on him for awhile now amongst other schools

PharmCane305

Freshman
Gotta get him, not a must get but least make his final 3.

RB and LB next year will be loaded, need to recruit the hell out of these two positions next year - similar to WR and DB this cycle

Dwinstitles

All-American
This chump said depth chart is his biggest concern.

Next.
He looks slow too when he plays, I dont know his times or anything like that but thats how he looks when ive seen him. Hes a good power back to have though