Anybody on Noah Cain....

He want to be 'The Guy' so I don't see him coming here considering we'll have Homer, Lo, and Cam. Just go get Kenny McIntosh and Daniel Carter and I'll be happy

Advertisement
Check this beauty out...from ITU

Sanders isn't the only IMG Top100 running back that Miami is working. Noah Cain said that contact with the Hurricanes had picked up in recent months and that he would like to visit Coral Gables this offseason with mom. "She has never been so Coach Brown and [Mark Richt] have been trying to talk her into coming because her image of Miami is like in the 80's with Michael Irvin and the partying and all that. " I have been close to flipping my 247Sports' Crystal Ball pick to Ohio State for Cain, but I want to see how things play out this spring before making any type of move.

PSA to all parents: We’re not Arizona State. We’re a top 40 academic institution that makes every school not named Vanderbilt look like Pre-K when it comes to academics. WE ARE NOT A PARTY SCHOOL.

considering that is he is from Plano, Texas originally (Teammate of Polendy actually) and plays in Bradenton Fl at IMG i don't think getting out of SoFla is on his agenda.

Denton, not Plano, but yeah.

He's a stud, but I wish he had a little faster 5th gear. Very happy if we land him, just fine if we don't (provided we sign some other bad ***).

considering that is he is from Plano, Texas originally (Teammate of Polendy actually) and plays in Bradenton Fl at IMG i don't think getting out of SoFla is on his agenda.

Denton, not Plano, but yeah.

He's a stud, but I wish he had a little faster 5th gear. Very happy if we land him, just fine if we don't (provided we sign some other bad ***).

I haven't seen him play, but i'll take your word for it. I think Brown will recruit the RB position well. I feel like he resonates with kids.

Advertisement
Back