Anybody going to Shreveport?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nah, too far, but respect for saying you're going and taking the little ones to boot.

Ignore the haters who will pollute this thread as their claim to fame is internet venom.

Nobody is happy with the season, but make a memory regardless with them kids.
An actual mature fan came in here asking a legit question , and you gave some wack joke response. And NYstate schtik getting old

Man I knew I was gonna get dumb comments but that don’t bother me... my kids want to go so I’m gonna bring them! It’s a 5.5 hr drive with lil ones is the only thing I’m worried about lol

Besides being a season ticket holder I went to the following away games

this year i went to UF, UNC and FIU

last year I went to LSU in Dallas

in 17 I went to Acc title game and the Orange Bowl

In 16 i went to Ga Tech and WVU

I'm done traveling for awhile

Advertisement
I considered going but I would have needed to bring signs that read Fire Enos, Spread Offense, and F the AD. It is only a 3.5 hour drive for me but I have the #TNM energy this year.

I am hoping it rains just to see if Enos actually laminates his play sheet this time.

I wish but with it being the day after Christmas and me having my 2 year old son I’m not going to make it. Did however get invited to go to the Oklahoma LSU game with my buddy whose an OU fan. Excited to see that stadium

Advertisement
Besides being a season ticket holder I went to the following away games

this year i went to UF, UNC and FIU

last year I went to LSU in Dallas

in 17 I went to Acc title game and the Orange Bowl

In 16 i went to Ga Tech and WVU

I'm done traveling for awhile

LSU - Kill me
FSU - Ok
UVA - Kill me
BC - Kill me
Wisconsin - Kill me
UF - At least Epcot had beer
UNC - Kill me
UVA - Eyes bleeding

2-6 last 8 games I've been, kill me

Advertisement
Nah, too far, but respect for saying you're going and taking the little ones to boot.

Ignore the haters who will pollute this thread as their claim to fame is internet venom.

Nobody is happy with the season, but make a memory regardless with them kids.
I got to say, great post. You are an adult. That puts you in the minority on this board.

Advertisement
Back