Anybody going to Shreveport?

Advertisement
**** no, I wouldn’t be caught dead in that inbred town. Atlanta is the only southern town I would bother with. I’ll wait for my canes to come here, but this coming year I may be donating the 250 I would layout at the game to the next billboard campaign we should be funding.

Man I knew I was gonna get dumb comments but that don’t bother me... my kids want to go so I’m gonna bring them! It’s a 5.5 hr drive with lil ones is the only thing I’m worried about lol
Just ignore the mopes, brother. It's very cool that you're gonna take your kids to see the Canes since they're coming so close. I can't wait to take my daughter to her 1st canes game. Was hoping to go this season but just never had a chance to make it down. Will definitely go down next year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I got pulled over east of Shreveport in Monroe once. Coolest cop of all time. Here’s a salute to you sir.

LSU - Kill me
FSU - Ok
UVA - Kill me
BC - Kill me
Wisconsin - Kill me
UF - At least Epcot had beer
UNC - Kill me
UVA - Eyes bleeding

2-6 last 8 games I've been, kill me

I walked out early out of boredom/disgust the last 5 games I attended:

2018: Duke, BC, GT
2019: VT, FIU

Attachments

• source.gif
    source.gif
    252.1 KB · Views: 2
Besides being a season ticket holder I went to the following away games

this year i went to UF, UNC and FIU

last year I went to LSU in Dallas

in 17 I went to Acc title game and the Orange Bowl

In 16 i went to Ga Tech and WVU

I'm done traveling for awhile
Season ticket holder but missed Bethune due to illness. Went to UiF, FIU, Duke, ACC title game. When it comes to traveling, I cain't take our **** performances no more.

Advertisement
**** no, I wouldn’t be caught dead in that inbred town. Atlanta is the only southern town I would bother with. I’ll wait for my canes to come here, but this coming year I may be donating the 250 I would layout at the game to the next billboard campaign we should be funding.
You'd be fine.

That said, Shreveport is a dump.

Advertisement
Besides being a season ticket holder I went to the following away games

this year i went to UF, UNC and FIU

last year I went to LSU in Dallas

in 17 I went to Acc title game and the Orange Bowl

In 16 i went to Ga Tech and WVU

I'm done traveling for awhile
You might be bad luck. Better to stay home to play it safe for the team.

Advertisement
Back