Anybody going to Shreveport?

I got mauled by bears in Louisiana one time. Somehow I’m still here unfortunately. Made me the slapdick I am today.

Advertisement
Probably won't attend a Caints game ever again. I'd have to get blind drunk to stand it, and I'm too old for that nonsense anymore. I think I've seen about four games in person where this Godforsaken program wasn't a complete comedy hour anyway. Besides, I'll be getting ready for a long trip then.....to Antarctica. (I'm serious. Will have touched all 7 continents after this excursion!) Rather watch penguins mate than this ****-hole football team.

You might be bad luck. Better to stay home to play it safe for the team.
only other people with similar losing trends would be the corches....................................wait a hot sec:unsure::11263324214-66c20be71a-o::11263323514-39174f1fca-o: Manny are you dolemite79?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Probably gonna be bringing my lil boys out there to catch their first Miami game. Anybody know of any schedule of anything going on out there with the team? My kids would love to meet some of the guys if they’re doing something with the fans. Any help?
I live in Biloxi, but I don’t think I’ll be making the trip. You and the fam have fun

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back