Anybody else just over recruiting in general.

The more adults change, the more kids stay the same….
Alright Alright Alright 0Gif GIF by memecandy

Advertisement
I've actually started following military recruiting instead. Spend my free time tailing different branches as they walk the local malls and visit high school cafeterias. Space Force is definitely dropping bags.

This... seems.... fun...

And also.... appropriate

But why would Space Force need to drop bags? That's the first place I'm going. I'd bet I could run it in a week.

And I don’t mean not following it. But being indifferent to everything you read. Am I just getting older? Boy has recruiting times charged. Kids visit your school and disrespect you in the same week. I can’t even get bothered by this crap show that is college football today. I live and die Canes football, but to continue to follow recruiting has become hard to do. I’m getting too old for this stuff.
Without recruiting, the college football offseason would be uninteresting and when your team trash that’s the only thing that would keep you engaged with the team.

Without recruiting, the college football offseason would be uninteresting and when your team trash that’s the only thing that would keep you engaged with the team.
So that's why gator fans are always so worried about their recruits' rankings.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back