Anybody else agree that A&M is a “must win” right now?

Deleted my summary post, eh mods? …You people are a bunch of fck’g hypocritical clowns… NOW you can ban me🙄
Ok.

79E700F2-3036-4A18-907B-5FB14DB4BB72.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ll come full disclosure last week I had a competitive game as my expectation for A&M. I was wrong. Now? Ya I’d say this is one you gotta take if you’re a program in an upward trajectory. They do not look good. There’s a lot to play for in this one for us as a program trying to climb the ladder. Big game.

Advertisement
Listen…UF got what their program desperately needed by knocking off a “top 10 opponent”- a shift in momentum as far as National perception goes, but most importantly, from a recruiting standpoint. (Best CB in years just CB’d to the gates after that win)🙄

Fck all the talk. We been fed complete bullsh1t for FAR too long now as a fan base. Everything from “butt buddies” to “binders”- we have been through ****! *** the talk. Walk the walk. If this staff is what they claim to be- if Mario is “the guy”- after the A&M game, the National perception of Miami should be squarely trending towards “being back”- win or lose. If the perception is anything other than that, then we’ve lost more than that game, we will have most definitely lost a kid or two who we desperately need. This game is MUCH MORE important to us than it is to A&M for so many reasons and this coaching staff should have these kids come out and play like it.

And for those of you who will inevitably post the requisite “Mario needs time….it will take at least 3 years”…blah blah blah- STOPPIT. Been around this game- playing, coaching, watching for over 40 years and one thing has ALWAYS held true- whether it be players OR coaches- “if they don’t bite as pups, they won’t bite as full grown dogs”. It shouldn’t take a “good” coach with above average talent to make a statement and beat a team like A&M.
ABSOLUTELY, ABSOLUTELY, ABSOLUTELY. If App State can go to TaM and win, no way we can accept anything but a win!

Advertisement
Back