Any update on Stevenson’s visit

Advertisement
Advertisement
If we land stevenson and hasslewood it is the ultimate **** you to smart. Just lost two 5 stars to the coach you replaced while wasting bags on both. UGA fans will be salllltyyy

Advertisement
If we land stevenson and hasslewood it is the ultimate **** you to smart. Just lost two 5 stars to the coach you replaced while wasting bags on both. UGA fans will be salllltyyy
He's a 4 loss season away from getting hate. I have family in GA and he rubs people the wrong way but he recruits like a beast OOS and wins.

He capitalized the U in University of Miami and not the U in university of Georgia.. CANE LOCK! #FollowTheCapitalLetters
1545012889714.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Who was that safety last year from Dade we practically babysat for two years that went to Bama again?

Jobe didn't do that. He was trending Bama his whole recruiting cycle and at the last moment in his office visit he posted Bama 🐘 and he took a bunch of pics smiling with Saban.. everyone here knew. The Stevenson recruitment comes with a visit to US and him posting he will decide the 19th after he he came here with his.mom and said it was his best visit. He will not wait for Georgia and Banda is his coordinator. I think he stays home ... @Cribby the goat has spoken.

Jobe didn't do that. He was trending Bama his whole recruiting cycle and at the last moment in his office visit he posted Bama 🐘 and he took a bunch of pics smiling with Saban.. everyone here knew. The Stevenson recruitment comes with a visit to US and him posting he will decide the 19th after he he came here with his.mom and said it was his best visit. He will not wait for Georgia and Banda is his coordinator. I think he stays home ... @Cribby the goat has spoken.

Wrong

Jobe was doing all the DADE made bull**** all over twitter up till he told RICHt to **** his own face.

No he was not...That was earlier on.. the last month and a half of his recruitment we all knew he would dip. This kid will be a Cane.

Advertisement
Back