Any update on Stevenson’s visit

Advertisement
Stevenson’s recruitment has long been viewed as a two-team battle between the Bulldogs and Hurricanes. Stevenson did however spend last weekend at Florida which had some thinking the Gators might have a hat on the table after a late charge.

"Florida you know kind of crept up, but they aren't really a big factor in where I'm deciding to go it's either Miami or Georgia," Stevenson said. “Really Miami and Georgia have been my best visits.”

Lol at uf

Advertisement
Stevenson’s recruitment has long been viewed as a two-team battle between the Bulldogs and Hurricanes. Stevenson did however spend last weekend at Florida which had some thinking the Gators might have a hat on the table after a late charge.

"Florida you know kind of crept up, but they aren't really a big factor in where I'm deciding to go it's either Miami or Georgia," Stevenson said. “Really Miami and Georgia have been my best visits.”

Lol at uf

Translation: UF trash.

Edit: Forgot they don't like us copy and pasting articles.

-Stevenson said he loves UM and wanted his Mom to share the same love and he think's she does now.
-He had his family + GF on the visit.
-Despite visiting Miami so many times, he felt like this official visit stood out.
-The #makethecribgreat white board pic that's circulating with a bunch of the other recruits on the visit wasn't just a ploy by the staff, Stevenson and Banda was actually messing around made it. They took a pic with it and everyone else wanted a pic with it also.
-Still doesn't know where he's going, but he has a hard decision to make.

Last quote is telling (sounds like he's leaning Miami but waiting on a bag from UGA to flip him).

He was asked if he's still signing on Wednesday:

“Probably. I’m going to talk to my mom though. You know I could sign or I could wait and see what Georgia is going to do.”

Double Edit: Just to be clear for people that are glancing over the thread, this is a summary of the article posted by Andrew Ivins mentioned above- https://247sports.com/college/miami...n-recaps-his-time-in-Coral-Gables--126435666/

Last edited:
Advertisement
She wants him to bring home that bag.

We've known this all along.

Him staying home would be for the girlfriend and to be close to mom.

Mom knows cash talks the loudest.

Advertisement
Edit: Forgot they don't like us copy and pasting articles.

-Stevenson said he loves UM and wanted his Mom to share the same love and he think's she does now.
-He had his family + GF on the visit.
-Despite visiting Miami so many times, he felt like this official visit stood out.
-The #makethecribgreat white board pic that's circulating with a bunch of the other recruits on the visit wasn't just a ploy by the staff, Stevenson and Banda was actually messing around made it. They took a pic with it and everyone else wanted a pic with it also.
-Still doesn't know where he's going, but he has a hard decision to make.

Last quote is telling (sounds like he's leaning Miami but waiting on a bag from UGA to flip him).

He was asked if he's still signing on Wednesday:

“Probably. I’m going to talk to my mom though. You know I could sign or I could wait and see what Georgia is going to do.”

Double Edit: Just to be clear for people that are glancing over the thread, this is a summary of the article posted by Andrew Ivins mentioned above- https://247sports.com/college/miami...n-recaps-his-time-in-Coral-Gables--126435666/

What's up with "or I could wait and see what Georgia is going to do" ?

Advertisement
What's up with "or I could wait and see what Georgia is going to do" ?

UGA dropping a dirty bag, or his Mom disagreeing that he should go to Miami is literally the only thing that could happen IF he signs early. Quiet period started today, and dead period starts tomorrow. So only contact he can have with UGA staff is over the phone.

Lol at uf

Translation: UF ain't pay me enough.

Advertisement
Back