Any update on Stevenson’s visit

There is a reason why this cat ain't at South Dade anymore.

His circle is a veteran of this game. My jaw would hit the floor if he signed here and would wonder who ponied up the cash for him to stay here.

Why do you say Southridge is worse for UM than South Dade? We signed 3 from Southridge last year and have a former southridge coach on our staff?

Not doubting you, just wondering your angle....Why was south dade better for UM than Southridge?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why do you say Southridge is worse for UM than South Dade? We signed 3 from Southridge last year and have a former southridge coach on our staff?

Not doubting you, just wondering your angle....Why was south dade better for UM than Southridge?

Thats not what I am saying at all.

You don’t hire or promote a coach just to keep 1 player.

May turn out to be a good hire but you don’t make that move just to appease recruits.
Richt is that short sighted though

Let’s say Manny left at the end of 2017 rather than 2017, this promotion to Banda and Patke looks even dumber

Every other major top 15 program doesn’t operate this way. Why should Miami?

Advertisement
That quote about waiting on uga could also mean he's leaning to uga but might wait because he might not like their new hire at DC. My point is, you can't really read into any of this crap.

Advertisement
Rique

Attachments

• 216023A3-C0ED-43F3-93A1-F8B06E155F2C.jpeg
    216023A3-C0ED-43F3-93A1-F8B06E155F2C.jpeg
    115.4 KB · Views: 156
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back