Any idea what Malik Rosier is up to...?

We’ve got a live one here
You have got to be ******* crazy.
Do not come on here as an impostor Cane fan, and talk foolishness in your second sentence.
Who are your great QB's?....
Get outa here with that stupidity.
Championship winning Miami QB's have "off" days too, and also games stolen from them by ****** calls.
That does not take anything away from their performance in our high caliber winning program that was the U.
We do not stomach that kind of **** around here..go back to your Gator or FS site.....fast..
Yep. Dead Troll give away. Run for cover and won't respond when accused of being a troll. If he was truly innocent he would defend himself, he would ask about your conclusions, he would want more information. The innocent seek to establish their innocence as a rule, the guilty seek to hide.

Advertisement
Gave us the most exciting season since Berlin. We took the news cycle any from Trump for over a week -- not easy task to do. We climbed to #2 in polls with late seasion shot at playoffs. And he did with **** of a lot talent aroind than Brock had. I'm good with the kid. If ten other players would have played as far over their heads as he did, we might have got to playoff. Our, God forbid, our frigging coaching staff knew what to do we a golden opportunity when it ran them over .......
You drinking, my friend?

Probably somewhere pile driving OP and the other **** talker’s girls.

Y’all need to get off Malik’s nuts. He will forever be good in my book off the FSU game alone. Not to mention some other big Ws that he helped engineer.

It’s not his fault that he was the best option and like Chise said, as good as he looked against Duke in his 1st start, you have to acknowledge that coaching negatively affected him.

But regardless he gave it his all and represented The U the right way, I have nothing bad to say about Malik and wish him well in his future endeavors.
You funny.

You have got to be ******* crazy.
Do not come on here as an impostor Cane fan, and talk foolishness in your second sentence.
Who are your great QB's?....
Get outa here with that stupidity.
Championship winning Miami QB's have "off" days too, and also games stolen from them by ****** calls.
That does not take anything away from their performance in our high caliber winning program that was the U.
We do not stomach that kind of **** around here..go back to your Gator or FS site.....fast..

Jim Kelly and Vinny Testaverde are examples of great Cane QBs. Dorsey and Toretta are examples of meh QBs on great Canes teams.

Kelly was a first rounder, Testaverde was the first overall pick, and Dorsey and Toretta were both 7th rounders. NFL drafters know what they’re doing.

Anyway, all is redeemed because Malik had one great pass against a 7-6 FSU team after sucking for 59 minutes?

Whatever. One excellent play in two years as QB is not a good ratio. I’m amazed by how quickly people have forgotten how bad Rosier was.

Anyway, I wish Rosier the best. He did as well as he could. But he never should have been QB for a Power 5 team.

Advertisement
You drinking, my friend?
I did drink some very expensive booze in the 10-0 run but not much to celebrate since. I try to not drink because our Canes suck -- safeguard for my liver. I get your point, but sad as it is, that was the best thing in years and Rosier remains most successful QB since Brock -- not best QB but best results.

I ran into him at Lowes in Tallahassee about a month ago, his sister goes to fsu. I told him thanks for beating FSU in 2017 he smirked and winked he said he's starting up a landscaping business in Tally

Watched that Notre dame beat down a few weeks ago and was just in awe of the QB play that night....

Watched later that season him against Pitt and was just puzzled...

I just don’t know what was going on with him.., did the celebrity of being the QB of Miami on our rise get him? Too much partying? Idk but that dude seemed to have it and promptly **** the bed like no other

Advertisement
I ran into him at Lowes in Tallahassee about a month ago, his sister goes to fsu. I told him thanks for beating FSU in 2017 he smirked and winked he said he's starting up a landscaping business in Tally

Seems like an odd place for him to start a business. I don’t imagine he’s very well liked in that town.

Anyway, all is redeemed because Malik had one great pass against a 7-6 FSU team after sucking for 59 minutes?

Whatever. One excellent play in two years as QB is not a good ratio. I’m amazed by how quickly people have forgotten how bad Rosier was.

Anyway, I wish Rosier the best. He did as well as he could. But he never should have been QB for a Power 5 team.
Leave this board quietly and respectfully titball

Yep. Dead Troll give away. Run for cover and won't respond when accused of being a troll. If he was truly innocent he would defend himself, he would ask about your conclusions, he would want more information. The innocent seek to establish their innocence as a rule, the guilty seek to hide.
I miss you dude

Man, dude was up and down a lot, but he was pretty **** good in 2017....until Pitt.

You guys like or not care for Ol' Rosie?

Cheers! :nice: :11263272045-489f4f7972-o:

Average 2-Star quarterback who played above his pay grade for the early part of 2017.

Without a few miracles against Florida State and Georgia Tech a completely different narrative that season.

Miami's defense played lights out in 2017, which was the key to the 10-0 start. By year's end, Rosier was exposed at Pittsburgh, against Clemson and Wisconsin, as well.

Toss in LSU the following year and the magic wore off. From 10-0 to 7-9 the rest of 2017 and through 2018 for the Canes, as neither Rosier or N'Kosi Perry were the answer.

Bring on D'Eriq King—Miami's best quarterback option in 16 years since Brock Berlin pulled out of town.

Advertisement
Funny thing about that FSU game. Malik wasn't great for most of it, but it was actually the defense that almost blew it. Manny was insistent on blitzing, even when it was clear FSU couldn't slowdown the front 4 without help. If we had even a little restraint, I don't think Blackman completes a pass over 10 yards. Instead we did the one thing you don't do against Jimbo, give him easy money.

Advertisement
Jim Kelly and Vinny Testaverde are examples of great Cane QBs. Dorsey and Toretta are examples of meh QBs on great Canes teams.

Kelly was a first rounder, Testaverde was the first overall pick, and Dorsey and Toretta were both 7th rounders. NFL drafters know what they’re doing.

Yeah finishing top 5 twice is meh and winning a heisman is meh

Guess Jason White was a terrible QB because he didn’t make it in the NFL or Manziel

Watched that Notre dame beat down a few weeks ago and was just in awe of the QB play that night....

Watched later that season him against Pitt and was just puzzled...

I just don’t know what was going on with him.., did the celebrity of being the QB of Miami on our rise get him? Too much partying? Idk but that dude seemed to have it and promptly **** the bed like no other

Teams got film and knew what to do

Average 2-Star quarterback who played above his pay grade for the early part of 2017.

Without a few miracles against Florida State and Georgia Tech a completely different narrative that season.

Miami's defense played lights out in 2017, which was the key to the 10-0 start. By year's end, Rosier was exposed at Pittsburgh, against Clemson and Wisconsin, as well.

Toss in LSU the following year and the magic wore off. From 10-0 to 7-9 the rest of 2017 and through 2018 for the Canes, as neither Rosier or N'Kosi Perry were the answer.

Bring on D'Eriq King—Miami's best quarterback option in 16 years since Brock Berlin pulled out of town.

iT wAS thE DEfeNsE.

Out of the 2016, 2017, and 2018 teams, guess which one had the worst total defense and the worst scoring defense? I'll give you a hint - you'll look pretty stupid by guessing the correct answer.

Advertisement
Back