Any idea what Malik Rosier is up to...?

And they missed plenty of opportunities too. That FSU team was as talented or more talented than ours, and Malik beat them at their place.

And not only did he do that, he led 2 game-winning drives in that game and then mocked the FSU crowd before slicing their throats finally with the dime to Langham.

I though he snapped his neck on the play before he gave the crowd shet.
Then he backed it up.

Advertisement
You seriously think Rosier good in 2017? Are you on marijuana or something?

Rosier was atrocious in 2017. He just wasn’t quite as atrocious as he was in 2018.

Oh, God. Good lord. People are posting stuff about off games from Dorsey and Toretta in order to defend Rosier. (At the very least seeming to imply that Dorsey and Toretta were great QBs.)

Well, let me give you an explanation as to why Dorsey and Toretta had so many “off” games. It’s because they really weren’t great QBs and are ridiculously overrated by the Miami fanbase. People get fooled into thinking that their QBing really had much of anything to do with the success of the Miami teams they played for.

With that being said, they both beat the **** out of Rosier. Malik Rosier was in the bottom 5% of FBS QBs. People just forget that because Rosier’s backups (who started in 2019) turned out to be in the bottom 0.5% of FBS QBs.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Probably somewhere pile driving OP and the other **** talker’s girls.

Y’all need to get off Malik’s nuts. He will forever be good in my book off the FSU game alone. Not to mention some other big Ws that he helped engineer.

It’s not his fault that he was the best option and like Chise said, as good as he looked against Duke in his 1st start, you have to acknowledge that coaching negatively affected him.

But regardless he gave it his all and represented The U the right way, I have nothing bad to say about Malik and wish him well in his future endeavors.

Advertisement
I saw him in the parking lot at Hard Rock while leaving a game last season. He’s up to about 6 feet tall.

Probably somewhere pile driving OP and the other **** talker’s girls.

Y’all need to get off Malik’s nuts. He will forever be good in my book off the FSU game alone. Not to mention some other big Ws that he helped engineer.

It’s not his fault that he was the best option and like Chise said, as good as he looked against Duke in his 1st start, you have to acknowledge that coaching negatively affected him.

But regardless he gave it his all and represented The U the right way, I have nothing bad to say about Malik and wish him well in his future endeavors.

This. He led the team in the greatest game we've seen at UM (ND in over a decade, during the greatest season we've had in almost 15 years.

I'm good with Malik.

Advertisement
And next, let's find out where kirby freeman is as well, him and rosier, 2 all-time FSU heart-breakers, that'll always be good enuff for me to respect them, plus they competed and kept the crybabies and entitled minded ones on the bench for a stretch in kyle wrong and now 2 feet out jw15. They earned respect by beating the odds!

Oh, God. Good lord. People are posting stuff about off games from Dorsey and Toretta in order to defend Rosier. (At the very least seeming to imply that Dorsey and Toretta were great QBs.)

Well, let me give you an explanation as to why Dorsey and Toretta had so many “off” games. It’s because they really weren’t great QBs and are ridiculously overrated by the Miami fanbase. People get fooled into thinking that their QBing really had much of anything to do with the success of the Miami teams they played for.

With that being said, they both beat the **** out of Rosier. Malik Rosier was in the bottom 5% of FBS QBs. People just forget that because Rosier’s backups (who started in 2019) turned out to be in the bottom 0.5% of FBS QBs.
You have got to be ******* crazy.
Do not come on here as an impostor Cane fan, and talk foolishness in your second sentence.
Who are your great QB's?....
Get outa here with that stupidity.
Championship winning Miami QB's have "off" days too, and also games stolen from them by ****** calls.
That does not take anything away from their performance in our high caliber winning program that was the U.
We do not stomach that kind of **** around here..go back to your Gator or FS site.....fast..

Advertisement
He's busy getting you fans all hot and bothered just like I am about Rumph's awesome recruiting.
Not bothered.....just some kid in a basement, who is bored with the Covid 19 and wants to play...
Play yes......disrespect for Cane players ....**** NO......prob some gator lizard somewhere.

Man, dude was up and down a lot, but he was pretty **** good in 2017....until Pitt.

You guys like or not care for Ol' Rosie?

Cheers! :nice: :11263272045-489f4f7972-o:
Gave us the most exciting season since Berlin. We took the news cycle any from Trump for over a week -- not easy task to do. We climbed to #2 in polls with late seasion shot at playoffs. And he did with **** of a lot talent aroind than Brock had. I'm good with the kid. If ten other players would have played as far over their heads as he did, we might have got to playoff. Our, God forbid, our frigging coaching staff knew what to do we a golden opportunity when it ran them over .......

Rosier should have never been a starting QB at Miami. Our QB recruiting dropped the ball. However, he did the best he could with it and had some great moments.

Rosier >>> the guys after him
Maybe if Butch had been coach then Rosier should never have been QB here, but the to crap we have hired, he was much more than they deserved. He was a much better as a QB than any HC was as a HC since Butch. 10 - 0 was the best start Mark ever had as HC. Rosier was 11 -0 before the wheels came off. While most of our players have played below their talent, Rosier overachieved. I can't think of any other players the last 18 years who have done that.

Advertisement
Back