Any idea what Malik Rosier is up to...?

Actually if you looked at his win @ Duke, he was throwing some dimes in that game. I think they screwed around with his throwing motion when Richt showed up.

Advertisement
Mklein SSCC just discovered that ketchup goes with hotdogs......not mustard only...let him lie quietly in the corner, and learn to navigate the ketchup world......he is waiting on the trophy.....still a good guy though..
Sick ****. I actually haven’t had a hot dog in years and I live in flippin Chicago. He’s the best and I miss him.

Yeah finishing top 5 twice is meh and winning a heisman is meh

You seriously think it’s an achievement to finish in 5th place in Heisman voting when you’re QB of a team on a 34 game winning streak? If you can believe it or not, that actually shows how mediocre Dorsey was.

And I’m not even going to mention how much of a joke Toretta’s Heisman was. Yeah, 17 PPG against ranked teams. Mesmerizing.

He looked different under a different coach. Should have never been coached by Jon. We had the worst QB coaching in all of P5 football - and the most basic offense ever.
Dude looked like a gunslinger against Duke as a freshman slinging dimes all over the place. Then, he morphed into a paralyzed robot under Rick too scared to cut it loose and just play football.

We would look at this program in a different light if you keep everything the same, but bum *** James Coley was our oc.

His offense was like the greatest show on turf compared to what Richt and Enos fielded.

The Duke miracle game is what our offense should have been all along if we were not going to go to a pure spread.

Would have gotten a lot more wins playing like that.

Advertisement
Yep. As a fan - sometimes a little football acumen helps ya see things clearly.

That strike he hit to Njoku over the middle should have been a staple in the offense with Herndon and Brevin Jordan.

Corching never sleeps. It has no mercy and takes no prisoners.

Advertisement
Back