Any Former Canes You Hated

Rellyrell

Heisman Winner
Premium
Or more less disliked when they became a Pro? For me, it was McNeil and Perriman when they were w the Lions. Would give my Bears fits on both sides of the ball. Still remember that 95 season like it was yesterday; McNeil giving Eric Kramer fits and Perriman turning Az St alum Kevin Miniefield around. I was just a kid at the time, and I could care less that McNeil and Perriman went to the U...they ensured my Bears didn't go to the playoffs that year, and they did. Love them now, though. Lol.

Advertisement
Warren Sapp is a giant douche.

Chad Wilson should never step foot an campus again. **** HIM.

I wouldn't say that I hated Devin hester. I just fuggin loathed that he was on the bears

I think I hate my own team more for not drafting Warren Sapp when they had the chance...idiots.
Least they gave me a fun offense from moss/culpepper to eventuslly peterson for a bit.

Advertisement
Not enough of a fan of the NFL to dislike any Canes once they go pro.

Generally, once a kid puts on that orange and green, he's forever cool with me.

That said, a few of the players that squealed about the Shapiro bull**** really tested that. That Charles Robinson prick was fake news before it became in vogue. For any one allegation that was actually factual, he used it to push forward several more that were bull****. One of the reasons the NCAA was caught off guard when they came down here to harpoon us. But yeah, **** those guys that substantiated anything.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not a fan of Vinnie. He cost us two titles with his interceptions and also cost ME a bucketload of money when we spent New Year's in New Orleans among the rednecks. What a shytshow that game against Tennessee was! I wanted to personally kill both he and Jimmy for that mess. Just NO excuse for it whatsoever. To this day I have never seen IN PERSON a Miami team win a big game.

Jimmy Graham is the one bxtch that I hate ever since he went pro. Is a true fxggxt in every word. I'm a Falcons fan and at first didn't have a problem with him playing for the Saints but next thing u know this FCK boy is hanging from my goal and talking **** every time he's in Atlanta.

Even this year as a Seahawk, the scores a TD in the playoffs and he's on the sideline caught saying "I told y'all this my house!'" Of course we blew the Seahawks out after that and sent them back to Seattle but I don't care if he tears both ACLs bxtch *** !! I wanna slap the **** out of his ***

Advertisement
Jimmy Graham is the one bxtch that I hate ever since he went pro. Is a true fxggxt in every word. I'm a Falcons fan and at first didn't have a problem with him playing for the Saints but next thing u know this FCK boy is hanging from my goal and talking **** every time he's in Atlanta.

Even this year as a Seahawk, the scores a TD in the playoffs and he's on the sideline caught saying "I told y'all this my house!'" Of course we blew the Seahawks out after that and sent them back to Seattle but I don't care if he tears both ACLs bxtch *** !! I wanna slap the **** out of his ***

stfu already

There's one that immediately comes to my mind..... he failed miserably as a head coach and now he's on uf's payroll.

***** him. Traitor.

Advertisement
Back