Any Former Canes You Hated

Advertisement
Jimmy Graham is the one bxtch that I hate ever since he went pro. Is a true fxggxt in every word. I'm a Falcons fan and at first didn't have a problem with him playing for the Saints but next thing u know this FCK boy is hanging from my goal and talking **** every time he's in Atlanta.

Even this year as a Seahawk, the scores a TD in the playoffs and he's on the sideline caught saying "I told y'all this my house!'" Of course we blew the Seahawks out after that and sent them back to Seattle but I don't care if he tears both ACLs bxtch *** !! I wanna slap the **** out of his ***

Just got around to reading this thread.

You've earned my coveted fa@@ot of the year award.

Hating on a Cane because he consistently whips the pro team you follow revokes what little Cane fandom you had and makes you a dÿck sucking fa@@ot.

Advertisement
Jimmy Graham is the one bxtch that I hate ever since he went pro. Is a true fxggxt in every word. I'm a Falcons fan and at first didn't have a problem with him playing for the Saints but next thing u know this FCK boy is hanging from my goal and talking **** every time he's in Atlanta.

Even this year as a Seahawk, the scores a TD in the playoffs and he's on the sideline caught saying "I told y'all this my house!'" Of course we blew the Seahawks out after that and sent them back to Seattle but I don't care if he tears both ACLs bxtch *** !! I wanna slap the **** out of his ***

Just got around to reading this thread.

You've earned my coveted fa@@ot of the year award.

Hating on a Cane because he consistently whips the pro team you follow revokes what little Cane fandom you had and makes you a dÿck sucking fa@@ot.

He's a bxtch like you and Jimmy the clowns been irrelevant for about the last 3-4 years oh and he was average at best at UM. Oh and he's a fxggot

Advertisement
Back