Any Former Canes You Hated

Not a fan of Vinnie. He cost us two titles with his interceptions and also cost ME a bucketload of money when we spent New Year's in New Orleans among the rednecks. What a shytshow that game against Tennessee was! I wanted to personally kill both he and Jimmy for that mess. Just NO excuse for it whatsoever. To this day I have never seen IN PERSON a Miami team win a big game.

Don't really want to bash or highjack, but Penn State and Tennessee were pathetic. Most disgusting losses, when were actually good are: ND (the scoreboard says we lost), Penn State (actually more disgusting, but slightly more palatable as we beat us), and Tennessee (where we just **** the bed and didn't seem to care enough to roll over).

Advertisement
You mean besides Al Gorlden and Dorito?

Don't ever say those names and former Canes in the same breath! Those were stooges from PSU.

You mean besides Al Gorlden and Dorito?

They weren't Canes.

Except for the fact that they got paid by The U.

Yeah other than that you guys are right.

You know what he ******* meant, and you know he's right. Anybody think Denis Ericson is a Cane the way Ed Reed is?

Advertisement
Jimmy Graham is the one bxtch that I hate ever since he went pro. Is a true fxggxt in every word. I'm a Falcons fan and at first didn't have a problem with him playing for the Saints but next thing u know this FCK boy is hanging from my goal and talking **** every time he's in Atlanta.

Even this year as a Seahawk, the scores a TD in the playoffs and he's on the sideline caught saying "I told y'all this my house!'" Of course we blew the Seahawks out after that and sent them back to Seattle but I don't care if he tears both ACLs bxtch *** !! I wanna slap the **** out of his ***

stfu already

Man FCK Jimmy Graham!!

And anybody gotta problem with it, CATCH ME OUTSIDE HOWBOWDAH!!

Can we ban this moron already?

as a bucs fan I've always loved sapp... yeah he's a d!ck but he was a beast on the field. i don't like Dan sileo, always talked like he was an all American or something...

Advertisement
Chad Wilson for being a and sending his kids to be gators. His dude actually showed up to paradise camp as a cane and sent his son up there like a month later

Randy Phillips for being a snitch

Jimmy Graham is the one bxtch that I hate ever since he went pro. Is a true fxggxt in every word. I'm a Falcons fan and at first didn't have a problem with him playing for the Saints but next thing u know this FCK boy is hanging from my goal and talking **** every time he's in Atlanta.

Even this year as a Seahawk, the scores a TD in the playoffs and he's on the sideline caught saying "I told y'all this my house!'" Of course we blew the Seahawks out after that and sent them back to Seattle but I don't care if he tears both ACLs bxtch *** !! I wanna slap the **** out of his ***

You need to find a new hobby.

Advertisement

stfu already

Man FCK Jimmy Graham!!

I'd kick ur teeth in If u ever said that to my face!

stfu already

Man FCK Jimmy Graham!!

I'd kick ur teeth in If u ever said that to my face!

Well since I'm not visiting your trailer park anytime soon that might be tough.

Can't say I 'hate' him-but Jacory hopping off the bus in Columbus, OH dressed like Jim-freakin'-Tressell, then subsequently completing pass after pass to osu defenders-got on my 'Don't Like' list.

Advertisement
Rick Barry.jpg

Rick Barry...I get that your kid is playing for the Gayts for ONE year, but you hold a ton of scoring records at Miami and you are Consigliere's avatar. Show some respect of your roots old man

Advertisement
Back