Any Former Canes You Hated

Advertisement
Kelley Winslow, him and his father. I dislike II, but his father is in the Terry Porter vicinity of dislike. II, he could've been one of the all-time greats in the NFL if he didn't already see himself as one even before he got there. He had one of the greatest catches by any TE ever of ours and had the premature Heisman pose to open our season in Shreveport....never scored another TD the rest of the season.

His father is just a POS. **** of a performance against the Phins in '81 I believe it was. Better than his boy by far, or at least a harder worker.....that much I'll give him.

Jimmy Graham is the one bxtch that I hate ever since he went pro. Is a true fxggxt in every word. I'm a Falcons fan and at first didn't have a problem with him playing for the Saints but next thing u know this FCK boy is hanging from my goal and talking **** every time he's in Atlanta.

Even this year as a Seahawk, the scores a TD in the playoffs and he's on the sideline caught saying "I told y'all this my house!'" Of course we blew the Seahawks out after that and sent them back to Seattle but I don't care if he tears both ACLs bxtch *** !! I wanna slap the **** out of his ***

stfu already

Man FCK Jimmy Graham!!

And anybody gotta problem with it, CATCH ME OUTSIDE HOWBOWDAH!!

I love pretty much most of all the Canes regardless of where they go in the NFL...

The only ones I can't stand are the turncoat Benedict Arnolds who are actively trying to bring our program down.

Chad Wilson & Randy Shannon should be outlawed from Miami forever, and completely wiped out of our history books.

I hate them both with a passion.

As others noted, Sapp is a piece of garbage.

Michael Irvin was another, but that was before I was a Miami fan and still a diehard Redskins fan at the time.

Advertisement
Can't say I hated him because he was a Cane but Jim Kelly wasn't so popular with Fins fans.

I cheered for Warren Sapp in the early 90's. When I met him in Tampa I was blown away by his arrogance. He's just flat out a nasty sole! Great player but a greater Jackass!

Advertisement
Hated Lamar Thomas ever since he started ****ting on his alma mater when he was up in Louisville.

Randy Phillips

Kyle Wright

Two dirty ratt b!tchhezz.

Last edited:
Can't say I hate them when they played and afterwards, but Randy Philips, Tyrone Moss, and the other six dudes for talking with the Yahoo reporter does come close. They almost brought down the entire program, for what, 1k?

Antrell was almost there for giving reporters and the nation the idea that Sean Taylor was killed on some thug ish, without even knowing the facts of his death. He really disappointed me on that one!

Last edited:
Advertisement
None that I hates when they played... There were some I was glad when they left the team... Omar Rolle and frank Costa were 2

Frank Costa is my unquestioned #1 . So frustrating to have all that talent on Offense and not be able to use it effectively because this **** was either throwing it at our wrs feet or 10 feet over their heads. Frank "Cost Us" vs Washington in '94 and in the OB vs Nebraska continues to haunt my dreams to this day...

Advertisement
Frank Costa is my unquestioned #1 . So frustrating to have all that talent on Offense and not be able to use it effectively because this **** was either throwing it at our wrs feet or 10 feet over their heads. Frank "Cost Us" vs Washington in '94 and in the OB vs Nebraska continues to haunt my dreams to this day...

Ughgggggggh, don't remind me. I re-watched that Nebraska game just to make sure I remembered it correctly, and YEP, I remembered it correctly. Frank and Vinny cost us titles.

Warren Sapp
Alex Rodriguez
Randy Phillips
Ryan Hill
Lamar Thomas
Mario Cristobal
Randy Shannon starting to **** me off too

I remember when he got benched for Ryan Collins.... Thought we were gonna be aight..... First game he balled out.... Afterwards.... I see why Costa was starting.... We were ****ed

Advertisement
Back