Any Details: Ivins Latest ?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Some of y’all be yapping about everything bo. Let that man Ivins make his money.

Long story short, the update states that we have momentum and JW is acting as an ambassador of sorts. Manny hit Jake Garcia with the eyes emoji(exaggerating a lil). Talking to a lot of prospects committed elsewhere and staff will make room if needed. Marshall gonna be a tough pull from Bama(yea we know but he hasn’t commented on it much). We got a dangerous WR combo, in which he thinks it matches up with the best of the best.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Even the big time Ivins fans on here have to admit, that was some bullshìt "update".

Not an ounce of anything viable in it, just a whole lotta ultra safe super fluff.

And I'm not subscribed, I saw it on a IG page.

Here's the thing about the Marshall update, what purpose does it serve to even say that? "Gonna be tough to pull from Saban.." Uhhh yeah no shìt, nobody thinks it's an easy walk in the park, so what was the point?

If he knows but he's not trying to spoil his moment, then he didn't even need to mention it, there was no reason to bend the knee prematurely to almighty Saban & Bama if he has no idea what's happening. If he knows that Marshall is committing to Bama then log in a CB & say why you feel that way, what's the point of sucking off Bama in the midst of a heated battle for a 5-star CB if he doesn't have any info going in either direction?

I don't hate Ivins or have any kind of axe to grind with him, I respect what he does & definitely understand the delicacy he has to handle with certain situations but sometimes it just doesn't make sense to give a half assed update if there's really nothing to update. He shouldn't say a word on Marshall until he knows for a fact what he's saying even if he's been asked to hold back certain info & not say everything he knows.

Even the big time Ivins fans on here have to admit, that was some bullshìt "update".

Not an ounce of anything viable in it, just a whole lotta ultra safe super fluff.

And I'm not subscribed, I saw it on a IG page.

Here's the thing about the Marshall update, what purpose does it serve to even say that? "Gonna be tough to pull from Saban.." Uhhh yeah no shìt, nobody thinks it's an easy walk in the park, so what was the point?

If he knows but he's not trying to spoil his moment, then he didn't even need to mention it, there was no reason to bend the knee prematurely to almighty Saban & Bama if he has no idea what's happening. If he knows that Marshall is committing to Bama then log in a CB & say why you feel that way, what's the point of sucking off Bama in the midst of a heated battle for a 5-star CB if he doesn't have any info going in either direction?

I don't hate Ivins or have any kind of axe to grind with him, I respect what he does & definitely understand the delicacy he has to handle with certain situations but sometimes it just doesn't make sense to give a half assed update if there's really nothing to update. He shouldn't say a word on Marshall until he knows for a fact what he's saying even if he's been asked to hold back certain info & not say everything he knows.
Facts

Especially about JM.....all he had to do is write nothing or say I don't have new info on that recruitment

Advertisement
Back