Antrel Rolle

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Too bad. I’ve been hearing they’re in the market for a 45 year old 1 Star recruit.
giphy (4).gif

I can finally live my dream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....

Advertisement
False, kids in south florida do not want to come to Miami. But I assure you if Miami recruited in Texas, Cali, NY, Georgia, etc. They would love to come!

False. 3 star kids, yes. Not blue chips. We’ve already seen this from the 2020 cycle. Gotta stop living in a fantasy world, and come to grip w reality. The further we get away from 03, the more we tarnish our legacy.

Win, and they will come. Look no further than what happened in 2017, despite losing our last 3 games....and look at our 2018 class rank. Right now, nationally, kids don’t wanna come here. We literally have nothing to offer:

Win ACC Coastal? Nope
Play in The ACCCG? Nope
Win 10+ games? Nope
Get drafted in the 1st round? Nope
Get drafted in the 2nd round? Nope
Get drafted in the 3rd round? Maybe, possibly, it depends.

Come on bruh.

False. 3 star kids, yes. Not blue chips. We’ve already seen this from the 2020 cycle. Gotta stop living in a fantasy world, and come to grip w reality. The further we get away from 03, the more we tarnish our legacy.

Win, and they will come. Look no further than what happened in 2017, despite losing our last 3 games....and look at our 2018 class rank. Right now, nationally, kids don’t wanna come here. We literally have nothing to offer:

Win ACC Coastal? Nope
Play in The ACCCG? Nope
Win 10+ games? Nope
Get drafted in the 1st round? Nope
Get drafted in the 2nd round? Nope
Get drafted in the 3rd round? Maybe, possibly, it depends.

Come on bruh.
I agree with win and they will come, but Miami was never built on having the top recruiting classes. Miami was built on great coaching. FSU and Florida always had better recruiting classes than Miami, but they did not had **** near the NFL coaches on the staff. It is all about coaching!

Advertisement
I agree with win and they will come, but Miami was never built on having the top recruiting classes. Miami was built on great coaching. FSU and Florida always had better recruiting classes than Miami, but they did not had **** near the NFL coaches on the staff. It is all about coaching!

coaching & player development. That was The U

Would you want your kid to play in a donofrio defense, or a Coley offense, or a richt offense, or an enos offense, or a baker defense?

Get some real coaches and we'll start competing again. Kids will choose the U.

You lost your point when you included Baker. Every kid wants to play in an attacking style defense that is top 10 in sacks and tfl.

Advertisement
Back