Antrel Rolle

LSU is the new Miami tbh. Coach O says whatever the F he wants, players do and say whatever the F they want, and they stomp people on the field.

Advertisement
Said on a sports radio discussion that kids don't want to come to Miami. Harsh truth? Also said he found himself rooting for LSU....now that's actually someone who played here and was an All American.
It's sad bro

When I saw LSU I saw UM....it was like one school we know and love is run by SJWs and LSU is old UM run by savages that want that W above all things. Hard to see us come back even with coaching changes...if the people up top don't want it then history is history and this is who we now are.

Of course you would like lsu they played how miami used to play loud in ur face and not scared to run up the score

Advertisement
Would you want your kid to play in a donofrio defense, or a Coley offense, or a richt offense, or an enos offense, or a baker defense?

Get some real coaches and we'll start competing again. Kids will choose the U.
U ask me this 5 years ago I say I'm sending my son to play at the U period. Now? I look at that father and smack him in the fuqin face. It would be hard to send my kid to UM to play football. UM killed my homerism a long time ago

We have to pay kids and that's that. We been to trash for to long our offer means meh....gotta pay to win. And lol at the fans talking about we don't need sfla and to recruit everywhere else lol. When we go to Cali Tex NJ NY we still getting the scraps there. People act like juggernauts don't recruit those areas.

Then begin a downward spiral as their top players and coaches leave for greener pastures.

All they need is a Donna Shalala and they're done for.
Losing Brady was huge....LSU will be good but what we saw last year IMO is over. Brady may possibly be one of kind man.....he was the real hiesman and I'm not an x and o guy......but he was so good man.

I don't want those kids bc Florida kids are way better than kids any place else. The only thing we don't have in Florida are QB'S. You will find one or two kids in different states but lets be real why are all the other colleges coming to Florida instead of looking in there own backyard? Bc THEY KNOW FLORIDA HAS THE TALENT IN EVERY POSITION.
I'd rather have an offensive line with kids from the mid-west like Wisconsin.

Advertisement
U ask me this 5 years ago I say I'm sending my son to play at the U period. Now? I look at that father and smack him in the fuqin face. It would be hard to send my kid to UM to play football. UM killed my homerism a long time ago
I feel u on the homerism..... Those green and Orange glasses died for me after the nd game in 2012. Still root for my team, but I have no issue pointing out how trash we've been for 15 years

False, kids in south florida do not want to come to Miami. But I assure you if Miami recruited in Texas, Cali, NY, Georgia, etc. They would love to come!
Justin Flowe is from Cali.

Romello Height is from Georgia.

Agree on TX & NY.

A lot of people forget that Rolle actually wanted to go to UF when he was in HS.

It's just that Miami was such a dominant team & actually had a good coaching staff that we were able to convince him to come here.

Win & they will come. The best way to win is hire the right coach.

It's sad bro

When I saw LSU I saw UM....it was like one school we know and love is run by SJWs and LSU is old UM run by savages that want that W above all things. Hard to see us come back even with coaching changes...if the people up top don't want it then history is history and this is who we now are.
Yeah that’s crazy bro how the mighty have fallen. I’ll always be a fan but got dammit it hurts sometimes to see Miami like this, losing to teams like FIU, Duke, and a 2-10 GT team.

Advertisement
I found myself rooting for LSU too. That offense had such a unique collection of talent we may never see again in CFB.

As for the kids don't want to come to Miami part...is that not a fact at least for the time being? The same could be said about Clemson 15 years ago to a much larger degree and things change.

Agree. Could even be said about Clemson 6 years ago when Dalvin Cook decommitted for UF/FSU and their classes were ranked in the teens.

Advertisement
People love to leave that part out when they're going on the typical low hanging fruit South Fla trope.

Meanwhile the two highest rated recruits in our class are Chaney & Knighton.

yeup. In 2018, 9 of our top 12 recruits were from FL with Nesta, Scaife, Hall, Pope, Frierson, Blades and Harris (7) hailing from south Florida. In 2014, 4 of our top 5 commits were south Florida. In 2012, 6 of our top 8 were from south Florida. 2008 was loaded with top south Florida talent.

I can’t say I agree. We will still get our share of players. I don’t recall us having a class with no blue chips. We’ve even pulled 5 stars as crappy as we have been

Advertisement
Back