Antrel Rolle

Advertisement
People love to leave that part out when they're going on the typical low hanging fruit South Fla trope.

Meanwhile the two highest rated recruits in our class are Chaney & Knighton.

The f'd up thing is the OOS 4*s bust as or more often than the Florida ones. For every Nkosi there's a Jarren, Hightower/Pope, Milo/Herbert, DJ Johnson/Jelani Hamilton, etc. Evals and development have to improve across the board.

Advertisement
I feel u on the homerism..... Those green and Orange glasses died for me after the nd game in 2012. Still root for my team, but I have no issue pointing out how trash we've been for 15 years
I used to ignore it....I was a different type of fan before the Richt hire.

You lost your point when you included Baker. Every kid wants to play in an attacking style defense that is top 10 in sacks and tfl.
They why does our defensive recruiting suck **** under baker?! Even more so why did our defensive recruiting suck **** under his predecessor Diaz, who’s not the ******* head Corch?

Is he willing to hand out cash like OBJ did?? Cause thats a big part of whats going on in CFB

I agree with win and they will come, but Miami was never built on having the top recruiting classes. Miami was built on great coaching. FSU and Florida always had better recruiting classes than Miami, but they did not had **** near the NFL coaches on the staff. It is all about coaching!

we had hungry very good coaching!!!

Advertisement
I don’t want to burst your bubble, but I just checked Rivals and 247 again and you’re still lIsted as NR. So let’s not get ahead of ourselves with this “1 Star recruit” business.
But that was my actual dream, to achieve 1 star status.... So there's still a chance.... Plus I'm not 45 I'm 49 so the dream is fading and getting grey... lol

I don’t want to burst your bubble, but I just checked Rivals and 247 again and you’re still lIsted as NR. So let’s not get ahead of ourselves with this “1 Star recruit” business.
And I just realized you said I was "LISTED as NR"..... I'M LISTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....
giphy (6).gif

They why does our defensive recruiting suck **** under baker?! Even more so why did our defensive recruiting suck **** under his predecessor Diaz, who’s not the ******* head Corch?
Come back to me when you can speak English. Thankfully you are not the recruiting coordinator.

Advertisement
Come back to me when you can speak English. Thankfully you are not the recruiting coordinator.
Nice way to duck the question dip****! How about this, come back to me when you can actually answer the question sport! Here’s a dose of reality for you bootlicker, defensive recruiting has sucked the day Manures overrated (makes every opposing QB look like a heisman candidate) defense walked through the door and hasn’t changed one bit under 4th and 17 Blake Faker. Facts and you can take those facts to the bank sport!

Advertisement
What's Antrel doing about it?

Is he and his ex NFL buddies walking in demanding change? Are they getting a pot of cash together to pay for a big name coach and staff?

Does it help or hurt your brand more. Being a former player bashing your program and promoting another?

Fans will fan but former players. Like Mr former highest paid safety in the league. Should be a big donor. Should be getting together and handling their **** behind closed doors.

Is he and his ex NFL buddies walking in demanding change? Are they getting a pot of cash together to pay for a big name coach and staff?

Does it help or hurt your brand more. Being a former player bashing your program and promoting another?

Fans will fan but former players. Like Mr former highest paid safety in the league. Should be a big donor. Should be getting together and handling their **** behind closed doors.

bingo

I've called out the former players on this for a long time. They are the best source of big cash that our alumni base has. Yet, outside of Edge, The Rock, Irvin, Beason, Searcy, where are the donors? Where is the involvement?

McKinnie may give dollars and he's involved, but I don't know to what extent. Those are literally the only names I can think of immediately.

False. 3 star kids, yes. Not blue chips. We’ve already seen this from the 2020 cycle. Gotta stop living in a fantasy world, and come to grip w reality. The further we get away from 03, the more we tarnish our legacy.

Win, and they will come. Look no further than what happened in 2017, despite losing our last 3 games....and look at our 2018 class rank. Right now, nationally, kids don’t wanna come here. We literally have nothing to offer:

Win ACC Coastal? Nope
Play in The ACCCG? Nope
Win 10+ games? Nope
Get drafted in the 1st round? Nope
Get drafted in the 2nd round? Nope
Get drafted in the 3rd round? Maybe, possibly, it depends.

Come on bruh.

I can’t fathom posters who down vote obvious truths.

I love the canes, but I’m an old dude who has memories of Jerome thru to ST. 18 year old kids weren’t alive when we were on top. Systemic mismanagement has burned all the goodwill and reputation of the U to the ground.

If we win, we can rebuild. Saying obvious fact like most elite kids don’t want to come here is an obvious truth.

Advertisement
Back