Official Antonio Tripp COMMITS

Advertisement
Advertisement
Cmon now… I like the kid but usually only phenoms start their freshman year at OL and we aren’t exactly thin on the inside. If he was a tackle, that’s a possibility because we are razor thin there.

We’re thin there.

There’s bodies, but not a lot of talent on the OL.

We’re thin there.

There’s bodies, but not a lot of talent on the OL.
Clark and Rivers will have two of the 3 spots locked down. I just don’t think it’s likely he starts his freshman year, that would mean we have major major problems and if that’s the case, I can see them hitting the portal heavy there.

Advertisement
Clark and Rivers will have two of the 3 spots locked down. I just don’t think it’s likely he starts his freshman year, that would mean we have major major problems and if that’s the case, I can see them hitting the portal heavy there.
I was under the impression that this was Clark’s last year but he’s a fourth year junior so I may have to retract my statement

Q
Watched the Venice game and was impressed by Tripp at RG. He bulldozed dudes on both long TD runs.

Not sure how quick he is but he is big for a center and a very good drive-blocker.
Who do you think projects better as C/G between Lew and Tripp?

Advertisement
I was under the impression that this was Clark’s last year but he’s a fourth year junior so I may have to retract my statement
Don't forget that the 2020 season doesnt even count. You will have a ton of 6 year players the next couple of years. I foresee Clark being here in 2024.

Advertisement

I don’t think Tripp is good enough to start as a true FR. We’re on the same page there.

I was referring to the difference in warm bodies vs talent in the OL room.

Haven’t seen Lew outside of highlights. Glad we can find out on Greentree.
I don’t think Tripp is good enough to start as a true FR. We’re on the same page there.

I think Tripp is good enough to start as a freshman kid has great feet Check his games out on YouTube from his former team kid been starting since a freshman

Advertisement
Back