• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

Official Antonio Tripp COMMITS

OriginalCanesCanesCanes

All-ACC (#1 most reproted porster on CIS)
D718C0FC-E78B-44AE-82CA-10BC55049B41.gif

HOLISTIC CANE

"All Disease Begins in The Gut." - Hippocrates
If there’s one thing that drives me crazy about some people here it is the shlt talking about recruits committed to us and their parents.

Why would anybody that’s a Miami fan do that?
I agree with you 💯%. My sons and their friends and teammates frequent this site. It’s not a good look to allow fans to talk **** about recruits committed to Miami and their parents. You have to nip it in the bud asap.

BeastMode

Junior
I agree with you 💯%. My sons and their friends and teammates frequent this site. It’s not a good look to allow fans to talk **** about recruits committed to Miami and their parents. You have to nip it in the bud asap.

Mods don’t give a ****. That let way too much get posted that could negatively impact recruiting/players/families and have allowed to for as long as this board has been online

Mods don’t give a ****. That let way too much get posted that could negatively impact recruiting/players/families and have allowed to for as long as this board has been online
They’re too busy creating an alternate reality for about 5 posters to live in where you literally can’t even speak to them. You can just hear what they say as they speak to you, but you are forbidden to reply to them or else lighting comes from the sky to vanish you from existence. All recent memory of you disappears and what you’ve just spoken gets stricken from the record almost like you never even spoke. You are to hear them, listen to them, appreciate their wisdom, never question them, and by all means necessary bow your damned heads when their mystical space enters your presence,

PIPO

Marrrriiooooooooo!!!!!
Premium
They’re too busy creating an alternate reality for about 5 posters to live in where you literally can’t even speak to them. You can just hear what they say as they speak to you, but you are forbidden to reply to them or else lighting comes from the sky to vanish you from existence. All recent memory of you disappears and what you’ve just spoken gets stricken from the record almost like you never even spoke. You are to hear them, listen to them, appreciate their wisdom, never question them, and by all means necessary bow your damned heads when their mystical space enters your presence,
1651843784670.gif

Bingo Bunny

Live from the Capital of Cool
Butthurt.jpg

canecrazy23

CIS GIF Champion 2021
If these kids parents care what a bunch of overweight couch coaches on a website think then they need help. But I see what you're saying.

canecrazy23

CIS GIF Champion 2021
I can see it now. 5 star stud was on the verge of committing but after him and his family visited CIS they realized UM was not the place for them and told Mario adios. LOL WOW!