Official Antonio Tripp COMMITS

Advertisement
His mom is getting annoying on Twitter tbh
1651793869758.gif

You gotta be dumb as **** to talk **** about a loyal commit’s mom on here.
Two things

People who do that are dumb

Commits/Parents/Friends who let dumb random *** internet entities bother them are also dumb

That's all I got

Advertisement
Advertisement
If there’s one thing that drives me crazy about some people here it is the shlt talking about recruits committed to us and their parents.

Why would anybody that’s a Miami fan do that?

Imagine doing that, doubling down on it in the thread, and then harassing the Maude who issued the thread band in PMs. Some people just love to engage in self-destructive behavior.

But anyway, our apologies to Antonio and his lovely and supportive mother! That porster's silly ramblings do not represent the way this fanbase or CIS feels about you, and said proster has been shown the door.

Oh boo hoo I said his mom is annoying cry me a river. Quit **** riding every ******* hurricane
Its the rules man, you can't talk **** about a recruits mom. Till he plays his first game and blows a block and then they'll talk about his entire family. #Ufamily..... lol

Last edited:
Advertisement
Imagine doing that, doubling down on it in the thread, and then harassing the Maude who issued the thread band in PMs. Some people just love to engage in self-destructive behavior.

But anyway, our apologies to Antonio and his lovely and supportive mother! That porster's silly ramblings do not represent the way this fanbase or CIS feels about you, and said proster has been shown the door.
Conceal Us Army GIF by GoArmy

1651799384766.gif

randy marsh GIF by South Park

flying on my way GIF by MANGOTEETH

1651799722182.gif

Advertisement

Also delete his posts

Im excited about this kids athleticism. Has 3 year starter written all over him...an possible all conference type at center

The Duke Johnson's, Vince Wilfork's and Antonio Tripp's of the world are my favorites. Grabbed a spot, never wavered, became future ballers in the NFL after their time helping the U

Advertisement
Back