Antonio Smothers Rivals Article

Can some one post the link to smothers twitter i heard he was going to commit via twitter at 12pm

Advertisement
Kid reminds me of the JUCO version of Reggie Northrup - another one that got away. It'd be a great pickup but I'm not holding my breath.

mccray committing should tell you that smothers isn't coming here

Actually not at all. One is a project who would not be playing for at least a year, more likely 2, while the other is a JUCO that would provide immediate depth to the LB corps. It's highly unlikely that their playing time career would even overlap.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Actually not at all. One is a project who would not be playing for at least a year, more likely 2, while the other is a JUCO that would provide immediate depth to the LB corps. It's highly unlikely that their playing time career would even overlap.

it's about spots, as you can see, I was right

I don't think Smothers is the only one the coaches are still after at that position so you're reasoning for his commitment elsewhere isn't right.

Advertisement

You are right about him not committing, but your reasoning had nothing to do with it.

committed to Arizona

9.jpg

SMH.

Because Lane don't like wearing green, he won't sign with Miami... let's see if I'm right.

****. Well.. erase him off the board and on to the next one..Looks like the LB class is locked up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back