Antonio Smothers Rivals Article

Advertisement
I... I'd like to answer that at this time, Mr. Rothstein is being very typical to this point. He's lying. The only time I was at the Tangiers was when I had dinner with Barney Greenstein.

He is announcing tomorrow. Top 3 Miami, Arizona and KState. Has not visited KState, but he was just at Arizona last weekend. Article was very pro Arizona but it was written by one of their writers. He said it felt like home.

"First and foremost is the opportunity to play and if the situation is right for me," he said about what's going to factor into his decision. "Scheme wise how I'll fit in defensively, and also my credits and what transfers and what doesn't." - See more at: http://miami.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1530592#sthash.k7Us3r9Z.dpuf

Advertisement
Cant blame the kid. I go to Tuscan, AZ alot for work and its a great college town. Nice Scenary. Surprised they dont get more mid-level prospects there. Then again, he could have seen all he needs to and sees an opportunity to come in and make an impact here. Gaines and Cornelius will be gone so there is a chance to start.

Arizona imo. They've been picking up alot of guys recently with their new renovated stadium, new facilities, and new uniforms. Have fun working out in that desert heat tho.

Let's call it like it is: the girls there are just plain hot and for scholarship athletes they are very available.

Advertisement
Which Smothers brother is he? The smartass that plays the guitar or the moron that plays the standup base?

oh wait. My bad. :)

Advertisement
Arizona is nowhere near the same level as ASU in regards to hot women. ASU is in a very elite class. UA specializes more in the angry La Raza set. lol

Arizona State is one with the hot women.

They are both loaded. State, being their equivalent of FSU, just has slightly dumber girls...a lot being imported from the OC.

Slightly dumber than FSU?

A blonde gets stopped by a cop.
"I can't get another ticket officer. Is there anything I can do?
The officer unzips his fly.
The blonde sighs, "not another breathalyzer!"

Advertisement
valid sais Arizona b/c of their uniforms and new stadium and they've got other kids lately.
ok. lol.

I think we all can agree chicks between the ages of 18-24 in AZ are just bad as **** period. 24 and up and you got a problem. But lets hope he doesnt choose them because of girls. He can get those anywhere if he balls out. But what I didnt know was that he was originally from AZ. That is a big factor.

I think we all can agree chicks between the ages of 18-24 in AZ are just bad as **** period. 24 and up and you got a problem. But lets hope he doesnt choose them because of girls. He can get those anywhere if he balls out. But what I didnt know was that he was originally from AZ. That is a big factor.

Na he's from Gary, Indiana dude. Far from Arizona lol

Advertisement
Back