Antonio Alfano

What did he get thrown out for?

If the kid doesn't want people to know, I am not about to start spreading it online. The last thing I need is to get hit with some sort of defamation suit or something. I will say it wasn't one thing. It was a series of things. My boys newphew also visited him at Bama and the kid is acting up down there too. He would get thrown off the team if he came here.

The kid even said "everyone is saying I got thrown out, but I didn't". When all of his teammates and HS friends are saying something and then you need to make a video saying its not true, that usually points to him bullschitting.

Advertisement
If the kid doesn't want people to know, I am not about to start spreading it online. The last thing I need is to get hit with some sort of defamation suit or something. I will say it wasn't one thing. It was a series of things. My boys newphew also visited him at Bama and the kid is acting up down there too. He would get thrown off the team if he came here.

The kid even said "everyone is saying I got thrown out, but I didn't". When all of his teammates and HS friends are saying something and then you need to make a video saying its not true, that usually points to him bullschitting.
Yeah...it's fake news.

Advertisement
Correct...

JC

Not gonna get into Reasons why he did.but here's the actual timeline

Left Bergen Catholic....

Went to Rahway - his real home town btw- left there

Then Came to Colonia - where he was such a Pain in the *** that we let the kid grad early which NEVER HAPPENS in the district.

This kid was mentored by former PROs and even they couldn't keep this kid out of trouble. ...

Good luck Tone... you're gonna need every bit it

JC

Not gonna get into Reasons why he did.but here's the actual timeline

Left Bergen Catholic....

Went to Rahway - his real home town btw- left there

Then Came to Colonia - where he was such a Pain in the *** that we let the kid grad early which NEVER HAPPENS in the district.

This kid was mentored by former PROs and even they couldn't keep this kid out of trouble. ...

Good luck Tone... you're gonna need every bit it

JC
screen-shot-2010-03-29-at-2-20-13-am.png

Advertisement
Some dudes don't have it up top.. Nothing new here... I just hope he doesn't become a criminal next.

Advertisement
Advertisement
They doing another season?? Lol

I haven’t seen anything official, but I can almost 100% guarantee you they’re going to have another season. Why not? It’s popular and it makes money for Netflix (in the sense that it keeps many subscribers happy). If I recall correctly, it usually comes out sometime in the summer.

Advertisement
Back