Antonio Alfano

Advertisement
Amazing how much talent those guys can stack up. I swear I’ve never even heard of this guy. Lol. Smh.

Funny part is they will never get a 30 for 30 even though they deserve one at some point. It’s the most boring dynasty in college sports history. Lol.

I’ll take my chances that a nj kid might want to play here.
Not all sec transfers are the same. A lot of those kids are from the south and are used to it from a cultural sense.
However the kid has talent. If he didn’t then saban wouldn’t be going out of his way to kids his *** the way he’s doing it publicly.
Absolutely would reach out if I was on this staff.

Advertisement
I’ll take my chances that a nj kid might want to play here.
Not all sec transfers are the same. A lot of those kids are from the south and are used to it from a cultural sense.
However the kid has talent. If he didn’t then saban wouldn’t be going out of his way to kids his *** the way he’s doing it publicly.
Absolutely would reach out if I was on this staff.
We were able to get 3 kids from New York to migrate down south to Miami. Doesn't hurt to try,you know.

FIFY.

""You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."

-Kobe Bryant"

- Michael Scott

For real though, that's a Wayne Gretzky quote. Not Kobe..
Kobe, Michael, or Wayne; it doesn't matter. Still relative to the point being made. Lol

Last edited:
Want to know why Nick Saban hated the idea of the transfer portal so much? Because he knew it wouldn't allow him to continue to hoard 5- star talent and would hurt his overall talent base.

Another 5 star wants out.

True freshmen. Former 5- star player. Go get him Manny.

@Liberty City El, please don't comment with why do we always want Bama's trash crap. I want this trash right here. Lol

You'll likely see a restructuring in how SEC schools pay their players, if it hasn't begun to happen already. Families of players will be paid incrementally to ensure they stay for all 4 years. With the initial payment becoming the de facto signing bonus.

Advertisement
Kobe, Michale, or Wayne; it doesn't matter. Still relative to the point being made. Lol

Agreed. This is the only thing that truly matters

6745f59b.jpg.505x650_q85.jpg

You'll likely see a restructuring in how SEC schools pay their players, if it hasn't begun to happen already. Families of players will be paid incrementally to ensure they stay for all 4 years. With the initial payment becoming the de facto signing bonus.
Makes sense but wouldn't that lead to a money trail though? I'm sure somebody will misstep and leave trail.

Last edited:
Makes sense but wouldn't that lead to money trail though? I'm sure somebody will misstep and leave trail.

If people looked hard enough they could find the money trail now. The problem is, unless federal investigation is the driving force behind unearthing what's been going on there will never be any repercussions.

The NCAA has literally ZERO incentive to expose the big spenders, it would only create more headaches for them. Could you imagine if everything came to light? With all of the bowl bans, we'd be seeing UCF vs. Utah in the National Championship Game. There's no way it will ever happen.

Advertisement
Amazing how much talent those guys can stack up. I swear I’ve never even heard of this guy. Lol. Smh.

Funny part is they will never get a 30 for 30 even though they deserve one at some point. It’s the most boring dynasty in college sports history. Lol.

He was the number 1 recruit in the nation by at least 1 of the services last year.

If people looked hard enough they could find the money trail now. The problem is, unless federal investigation is the driving force behind unearthing what's been going on there will never be any repercussions.

The NCAA has literally ZERO incentive to expose the big spenders, it would only create more headaches for them. Could you imagine if everything came to light? With all of the bowl bans, we'd be seeing UCF vs. Utah in the National Championship Game. There's no way it will ever happen.
wz06p.jpg

Like my mother would say, preach pastor!

Advertisement

******** don't deserve **** but the death penalty!

Advertisement
Back