Antonio Alfano

Cane4life18

Senior
Want to know why Nick Saban hated the idea of the transfer portal so much? Because he knew it wouldn't allow him to continue to hoard 5- star talent and would hurt his overall talent base.

Another 5 star wants out.

True freshmen. Former 5- star player. Go get him Manny.

@Liberty City El, please don't comment with why do we always want Bama's trash crap. I want this trash right here. Lol

Advertisement
Want to know why Nick Saban hated the idea of the transfer portal so much? Because he knew it wouldn't allow him to continue to hoard 5- star talent and would hurt his overall talent base.

Another 5 star wants out.

True freshmen. Former 5- star player. Go get him Manny.

@Liberty City El, please don't comment with why do we always want Bama's trash crap. I want this trash right here. Lol
Has he ever indicated any interest whatsoever to us ?

Advertisement
He's from NJ. Not coming to Miami. And he isn't actually listed in the portal yet. Parents want him to stay at Bama. I think it was Penn State that was in the picture for him way back when... Probably go to someplace like that closer if he actually transfers....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He's from NJ. Not coming to Miami. And he isn't actually listed in the portal yet. Parents want him to stay at Bama. I think it was Penn State that was in the picture for him way back when... Probably go to someplace like that closer if he actually transfers....

Wonder why parents want him at Bama, gotta return some of that signing bonus

I actually posted this kid's original offer from back in 2017, he's from Rahway but played at Bergen Catholic. Idk why he ever signed with Bama in the first place, he should've stayed in the North East & went to Penn St or Cuse. He would've been able to play right away as opposed to sitting on the bench at Bama. Especially because he's a DT, he should've known he wasn't gonna play ahead of them southern country boys on the D-Line.

You misunderstood my stance Cane4life...

I'm not against transfers, it's just that most of time these kids especially from the SEC, when they hightail it out of their program have no interest in coming to Miami, but our fans start slobbering all over'em.

Think about the last 6 or 7 SEC transfers that have happened in the last few months, yall have made posts about every one of them & not a single one even remotely considered coming to Miami.

It's just the reality... But I'm not in the dream-crushing business, so by all means! Lol

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back