Antonio Alfano

Best case for this kid...... is to make amends with Rutgers (couldn't with last staff).... and try hold on there... Stay for 2 seasons (1.5 years) and go Pro...

JC
Getting kicked out 2 programs in 6 months.. what makes you think he can stay out of trouble at Rutgers... pass that good stuff🤣

Advertisement
Tbh I thought he would go to Penn State or OSU out of HS (because they get **** near all the elite Jersey kids) but he chose Bama (bags probably involved)

Going home to Rutgers may not even be an option because Schiano is a hard *** & doesn't play games

I was wrong on this one. Good thing the staff didn't pursue this kid.
General rule of thumb...

When a high ranked kid wants to leave a top tier SEC program it's because he a) is mentally weak & couldn't handle the tough environment, or b) he's an off the field knucklehead that can't stay out of trouble.

Does that apply to every one of them, no. But generally speaking, when high ranked 5-star kids transfer from places like Bama, UGA, LSU etc, they're usually damaged goods, those schools don't let talent go for no reason, if they aren't fighting to keep a highly coveted kid they spent a lot of money to recruit that = Red Flag.

Advertisement
You'll likely see a restructuring in how SEC schools pay their players, if it hasn't begun to happen already. Families of players will be paid incrementally to ensure they stay for all 4 years. With the initial payment becoming the de facto signing bonus.
And the families will be able to spread out, for tax accounting purposes, the income they don't report.

If the kid doesn't want people to know, I am not about to start spreading it online. The last thing I need is to get hit with some sort of defamation suit or something. I will say it wasn't one thing. It was a series of things. My boys newphew also visited him at Bama and the kid is acting up down there too. He would get thrown off the team if he came here.

The kid even said "everyone is saying I got thrown out, but I didn't". When all of his teammates and HS friends are saying something and then you need to make a video saying its not true, that usually points to him bullschitting.
Nobody is thrown off the team at UM anymore....they just take a vacation from practice until they're feeling ready to return.

Like JW and some others....

**** yeah thanks man... haven’t seen any updates on it figured they might have not seen a bump after last season

one of the reasons I keep my Netflix account is for that show haha
Laney is where Art Kehoe went before Miami.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back