2024 Antoine "AJ" Belgrave-Shorter 3* CB from Jacksonville

Advertisement
We can just portal in corners we don't need to sign any. Or does that only apply to QB?
Clearly a different scenario bro. D$ already said talented CB, DL and WR are pretty tough to get out the portal. Im pretty sure u can understand why its easier to unsettle a talented backup QB or even a lower level starter and entice them to make a move where only 1 player usually plays where other positions u can gain more and significant snaps even while not being a starter.

1681178727436.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
What pysses me off about our struggles is i wanna see guys with talent step up to be drafted, even late rounds and also perform like it here. What i see from DJ Ivey and Tyrique post season havent seen it once here. Fingers cross Guidry being a DB guy and former HC will change that, he seems like a real teacher more than a CEO like Kevin Smith. Guys like Graves and Harris need to make a big jump, not baby steps. Thats what will sell DBs, not them gertn roasted by Duke and MTSU

Advertisement
At what point does cristobal move on from what’s going on at DBs? It’s astonishing that Addae is back

Very thin at this point.

And it’s only April of their Jr year.

The board will continue to expand, but this concerning
We need like 3 CBs that's how many I would take but they gave to figure something out fast.

Maybe Howard that's committed to Michigan st, or Stevenson from south Carolina, or Cummings from Florida

Advertisement
At what point does cristobal move on from what’s going on at DBs? It’s astonishing that Addae is back
What about dvd? Everybody wanted him on field and he is supposed to be the superstar recruiter in the making but as of right now it’s mostly been hype because the results don’t match but there is still a lot of time left so I guess we will see

Very thin at this point.

And it’s only April of their Jr year.

The board will continue to expand, but this concerning

Yep. I know it's a long way to go but we are sniffing around in-state 3 star kids. I think Belgrave and Howard are probably high up on our list ATM. No idea who else is in play. Odd position.

Advertisement
Back