2024 Antoine "AJ" Belgrave-Shorter 3* CB from Jacksonville

Maybe he’s just a genuine fan of Citruses...
Wonder if he got the 2023 NCAA script... We going to the Orange Bowl baby!!
200.gif

Advertisement
To each their own. If he didn’t play here and didn’t tweet pictures holding an alligator CIS would have a bounty on him like every other ****** assistant.

The love for Cooney makes 0 sense to me. Never has. A mediocre HS OC that everyone wants to be the WR coach every time it comes open.

I have felt the same way and heard similar things about Cooney. 80% hype man, 20% coach.
Less so w/ DVD, but I know there are some others who share your view. I just don't know enough personally to speak on him as a coach.

Advertisement
Seems like DVD left the recruits alone. Lol. Btw on a serious note, has anyone been a bigger failure than Addae outside of Gattis?

Our dumbass coaches need to stay off Twitter and put more effort into actually recruiting and locking kids down. This is a huge swing and miss. This **** is embarrassing.

Advertisement
With Belgrave-Shorter and Mitchell heading to PSU, CB position gets even blurrier.

Advertisement
Advertisement
DVD in the recruiting department is fine. The mouth breathers here wanted him to go on field when it was obvious to everyone that he hadn't earned the promotion, even if he had brought the Cormani recruitment home.

Advertisement
Back