2024 Antoine "AJ" Belgrave-Shorter 3* CB from Jacksonville

lindend

Money, its gotta be da shoes!
Premium
24 CB Antoine Belgrave-Shorter was offered during elite prospect day. Missed the offer due to avalanche of offers and visit news. Coming for Junior Day in March

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
DVD better delete them **** Mandarin to the U tweets 😂
Washington Nationals Hair GIF by Jomboy Media

DVD out here like

Exactly why I hate our staff playing twitter games and making posts like that. Would be perfectly happy if Dennis Smith had his Twitter taken away and if I never saw DVD and Cooney here again. They should both take G5 jobs elsewhere.

They're not as good as they're hyped to be on the trail. Even when they land guys they typically aren't very good once they get here. The kiss ***/bro reputation they've built with all these kids isn't sustainable once they get on campus anyway.

Exactly why I hate our staff playing twitter games and making posts like that. Would be perfectly happy if Dennis Smith had his Twitter taken away and if I never saw DVD and Cooney here again. They should both take G5 jobs elsewhere.

They're not as good as they're hyped to be on the trail. Even when they land guys they typically aren't very good once they get here. The kiss ***/bro reputation they've built with all these kids isn't sustainable once they get on campus anyway.
But this board swears DVD is the best coach and lands every single recruit

Advertisement
But this board swears DVD is the best coach and lands every single recruit
To each their own. If he didn’t play here and didn’t tweet pictures holding an alligator CIS would have a bounty on him like every other ****** assistant.

The love for Cooney makes 0 sense to me. Never has. A mediocre HS OC that everyone wants to be the WR coach every time it comes open.

To each their own. If he didn’t play here and didn’t tweet pictures holding an alligator CIS would have a bounty on him like every other ****** assistant.

The love for Cooney makes 0 sense to me. Never has. A mediocre HS OC that everyone wants to be the WR coach every time it comes open.

Plus the fans would turn on DVD the moment a CB gets burned in the game lol, and Cooney definitely needs to stay as analyst

Full meltdown in April, impressive

Advertisement
Full meltdown in April, impressive
I've said this about Cooney for 4 years (dating back to Key Lawrence's recruitment) and about DVD since he got the CB job under Manny and repeated many times since he's been begging for the job again.

The twitter bs just needs to stop anyway. We already look like clowns on the regular. No need to clown ourselves.

Advertisement
Back