Anticipated staff changes?

I’ll bite.

If it were up to me, Addae would be gone asap.

Dawson can leave too but I’m not opposed to giving him another year with a real QB…that is, we have to actually get one first. He’s just very hot and cold - with the cold being very cold.

That’s all I got, I think everyone else was perfectly ok.
Who’s the special team’s coach?

Advertisement
Who’s the special team’s coach?
I firmly believe that if our ST's coach had our guys in proper position on that disastrous blocked for a TD, we go on to win that game. I wouldn't be opposed to ditching our ST's coach. Mario doesn't hold himself accountable, at least he could hold one coach accountable.

Advertisement
I firmly believe that if our ST's coach had our guys in proper position on that disastrous blocked for a TD, we go on to win that game. I wouldn't be opposed to ditching our ST's coach. Mario doesn't hold himself accountable, at least he could hold one coach accountable.
If I’m not mistaken, special teams is coached by committee…

My opinion Dawson has to go. He is also the QB coach. Brown had the same bad int TVD use to make. Not seeing the LB in coverage. Dawson wouldnt know a TE if he got run over by one. Same with using the RB's in the passing game. Whoever I bet it was Dawson called the plays on the last drive of the game was absolutely terrible. Called it like Miami had no time outs left. Could have used the middle of the field to get close enough for at least one hail Mary. If Mario is holding him back I apologize. I do not think so. This offense does not look like any other offense using air raid principles. Will never be explosive under Dawson.

My opinion Dawson has to go. He is also the QB coach. Brown had the same bad int TVD use to make. Not seeing the LB in coverage. Dawson wouldnt know a TE if he got run over by one. Same with using the RB's in the passing game. Whoever I bet it was Dawson called the plays on the last drive of the game was absolutely terrible. Called it like Miami had no time outs left. Could have used the middle of the field to get close enough for at least one hail Mary. If Mario is holding him back I apologize. I do not think so. This offense does not look like any other offense using air raid principles. Will never be explosive under Dawson.

Dawson has hit his ceiling... Mario isn't holding anything back

Advertisement
My hope is that Highsmith feels the same as most on this board. I have a feeling there will be some come to Jesus talks this offseason.

If Mario needs a ST’s coach to tell him a team is selling out on one side of your punting unit we’re beyond f’d. Maybe go max protect or not rolling out into the pressure with the rugby kick? I mean they about blocked one earlier smh. It’s amazing at how badly coached this team is. The small things always turn into big things.

Advertisement
If Mario needs a ST’s coach to tell him a team is selling out on one side of your punting unit we’re beyond f’d. Maybe go max protect or not rolling out into the pressure with the rugby kick? I mean they about blocked one earlier smh. It’s amazing at how badly coached this team is. The small things always turn into big things.

Mario and this teams situational football awareness is lower than low

Announcing Bill Murray GIF

Advertisement
Mario has no feel for the game. I would never hire a head coach who wasn't even a cordinator. He's not stupid in every day life , but he also doesn't have what I call football smarts. Unfortunately he never will, because in his mind he's a coaching genius.

💩➡️
jurassic park deal with it GIF

i mean all they did was bring three guys to our two blockers

not exactly rocket science

Advertisement
Back