Anticipated staff changes?

Advertisement
mb zo can have a talk with mario about hiring a sage older former hc who can advise mario thru the game on moves and strategies

mario's pride or humility - if we are TRULY self-scouting and if we are TRULY intent on improving evthing to get to the ultimate goal then mario's coaching himself must be a focus

who has the guts and position to broach this with mc? zo? anyone else currently in this program?

ow this program has a low ceiling

Screenshot_20231229-093258_Samsung Internet.jpg

Advertisement
Another thing, enough with these g5 DT from the portal. Why aren't we going after the top dawgs at DT, CB and LB?

If Mario's Love this U is truly a bigger thing than his Ego, he should hire someone as common-sense, time management coordinator out of his $8m. Send a message that he will have that person on staff until he can grow as a game day coach.

When you are bad at something you care about, it hurts inside. I hope he swallows his pride and either hires someone or spends 100's of hours playing out situations until he is Rain Man with the clock

The TE Coach needs to go unless someone can show me something tangible that he's got potential as a coach. We went from the best TE room in the nation with R1 picks under Todd Hartley to a slow descent to having to start a 28 year old that can't catch all year. Need completely new at that position.

Advertisement
Until the end of his tenure as an on-the-field-coach, I always felt like Rumph did a good job coaching up the secondary, it was his recruiting that sucked. With Mario as a the stud recruiter, maybe he could go back on the field...?
No. If Addae is out because he can't recruit, you don't replace him with someone arguably worse at recruiting.

If Mario's Love this U is truly a bigger thing than his Ego, he should hire someone as common-sense, time management coordinator out of his $8m. Send a message that he will have that person on staff until he can grow as a game day coach.

When you are bad at something you care about, it hurts inside. I hope he swallows his pride and either hires someone or spends 100's of hours playing out situations until he is Rain Man with the clock
Nick Saban has a coach whose only job is to pay attention to the game clock and time out management.

Advertisement
I firmly believe that if our ST's coach had our guys in proper position on that disastrous blocked for a TD, we go on to win that game. I wouldn't be opposed to ditching our ST's coach. Mario doesn't hold himself accountable, at least he could hold one coach accountable.
we dont have a ST caoch. i believe an analyst handles ST duties

Advertisement
Thank god we called a timeout at a crucial part of the game to run Up the middle on fourth and two. I mean I’m sure there’s no way Rutgers knew that was coming beens we do it every game.
I need someone to put together all of our 4th down plays in a single clip this season.

Willing to bet 95% is two tight ends at the line of scrimmage run up the gut.

we dont have a ST caoch. i believe an analyst handles ST duties
Let me get this straight - 1/3 of the game is given away to a non-coach, but we are carrying 2 DL coaches? Make no mistake, we lost the game yesterday after they blocked the punt and recovered it in the end zone.

Can someone confirm who is handling ST's duties...?

Thank god we called a timeout at a crucial part of the game to run Up the middle on fourth and two. I mean I’m sure there’s no way Rutgers knew that was coming beens we do it every game.

@Cribby - Don't you see the jedi mind trick? Call the timeout to make them think we used that moment to scheme up something great. Then hit em' where they're not expecting and assert how fyzical we are...

Pure definition of insanity...

Advertisement
Back