Anticipated staff changes?

Advertisement
Dawson would be fine if Mario leave the offense alone?

So let me get this straight.... Why do we bash Dawson at all then if Mario is the one messing around with the offense?? Mario calling plays too? I'm asking because I blame the both of them for separate reasons. I didn't know Mario was the OC.
Dawson has done a not so great job at play calling and it seems as if y'all trying to give him a pass or something.
Not giving Dawson a pass at all, but we know Mario likes to micro manage, so I would like to see him run the offense without interference from Mario. The answer isn't changing OCs every year

Guidry is pretty creative… only game I felt he got whipped all four quarters was the UNC game. Never had an answer for Tez

The bowl game it seemed we time after time were schemed and in position to make plays but our thin Dline was getting murdered and the LBs were lost filling the holes

Other than him last coach I felt that produced was Jedd fisch who is not doing too bad in Arizona

TrumpyCane loves the jedd fish revisionist history

Not giving Dawson a pass at all, but we know Mario likes to micro manage, so I would like to see him run the offense without interference from Mario. The answer isn't changing OCs every year
I agree with that

How can anyone on this board with an iota of brains say with certainty that Mario restricts the offense? Are you at practice? In offensive meetings? Listening on the headset?

We are posters on CIS - realize none of us know a **** thing. It’s all guessing.

Advertisement
Guidry is pretty creative… only game I felt he got whipped all four quarters was the UNC game. Never had an answer for Tez

The bowl game it seemed we time after time were schemed and in position to make plays but our thin Dline was getting murdered and the LBs were lost filling the holes

Other than him last coach I felt that produced was Jedd fisch who is not doing too bad in Arizona
He didn’t get whipped in the first half. Louisville dominated our D for the entire game. But Guidry wasn’t our problem throughout the season.

How can anyone on this board with an iota of brains say with certainty that Mario restricts the offense? Are you at practice? In offensive meetings? Listening on the headset?

We are posters on CIS - realize none of us know a **** thing. It’s all guessing.
Look at Dawson’s offense’s at Houston and Kentucky (school escapes me). It’s definitely changed, and not necessarily for the better. I definitely believe Mario wants to run the ball and force it in certain scenarios.

The lack of creativity and aggressiveness is debatable too. Mario is similar to Schiano in this regards and this needs to change if Mario wants to succeed here.

Miami is and never was a “bully” program like traditional Big 10 program's. On Offense, Miami was always successful when it was innovative, aggressive and fast. This slow paced, boring offense ain’t it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back