Anticipated staff changes?

Advertisement
Pretty sure we only had 9 guys on the field too. So their 3 to our 2 was also their 11 to our 9. Good stuff.

Lmao, are you serious?! And a poster said he didnt see how that punt had anything to do w coaching 😂😂😂😂.

I’m convinced 60% of this board doesnt watch football outside of UM. They don’t know what they don’t know.

Let me get this straight - 1/3 of the game is given away to a non-coach, but we are carrying 2 DL coaches? Make no mistake, we lost the game yesterday after they blocked the punt and recovered it in the end zone.

Can someone confirm who is handling ST's duties...?
As analyst. He has experience from the NFL ranks but was horrible

Advertisement
Only explanation honestly. They haven’t seen what good coaching is in so ******* long so they don’t know any better.
What do you mean? I thought coaching started with subpar and went downhill from there. You can actually help a team with coaching?

Bring Dorsey in!
He just got fired for being a dumbass in buffalo
He’s got James Cook who is lightening in a bottle and subs him out on third downs for the carcass Lat Murray??????? James cook is top five receiving back in league and Dorsey is too dumb to get the guy the ball.
Dorsey wanted Buffalo playing two te sets all day, is that what you want in Miami?

Hard pass on Dorsey!

Advertisement
Where can I submit my app for Special Teams coach? $150k and a new dorm room on campus please.

Does any former canes have ST’s coaching experience ? I think this is the perfect time for Mr Hester to cut his teeth.

Advertisement
As stated, Addae must go, like tomorrow. Dawson would be fine if Mario would leave the offense alone, but seriously doubt that will happen
Dawson would be fine if Mario leave the offense alone?

So let me get this straight.... Why do we bash Dawson at all then if Mario is the one messing around with the offense?? Mario calling plays too? I'm asking because I blame the both of them for separate reasons. I didn't know Mario was the OC.
Dawson has done a not so great job at play calling and it seems as if y'all trying to give him a pass or something.

Rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic
I wish I could find the whole band but this sums up CIS best I can find.
top gear ladies GIF

Oh and btw, yeah unless it's GATTIS/ENOS bad, I don't believe in changing OCs every year. CONTINUITY is a very underrated trait when it comes to staff personnel.

Advertisement
Also how tf are we so inept in running special teams. We hired a former NFL coordinator, did that dude just forget how to coach at all. Are we giving the responsibility to Dennis Smith. I mean what the absolute ****. That unit has been unforgivable I mean purely unacceptable at the D1 level let alone at UM. How do we not send 11 men out there multiple times this year

Advertisement
Back