Anthony Walker enters the Transfer Portal

Pretty sad that a team goes to the Final Four, returns to Coral Gables on Monday then 2 kids enter the portal on Tuesday before the baggage is unloaded and another kid enter the portal on Wednesday before everyone has unpacked.
This is about two players away from being a complete rebuild situation.
You have 4 open scholarships and if Wong leaves, that makes a 5th, which is worse because you cannot fill his scholarship until after the May draft deadline.
Wait, you spent the last few weeks in the transfer portal thread talking trash about Larranaga not being cut throat enough to ask players to move on and create space to bring in better talent...and now that he did, you're switching to "this is sad" stance?

Are you purposely trolling?

Advertisement
Just because UCONN did it doesn't mean it can be done at Miami.
It's possible because the Final Four proved to me that elite talent is not going to college.
If they go to a college, it's a school where they can take enough shots and make enough plays to improve their draft status.
Ok well you're entitled to that opinion, but I'm not going to make negative predictions about the program and next year's team just because players are transferring, which happens with every program by the way.

Wait, you spent the last few weeks in the transfer portal thread talking trash about Larranaga not being cut throat enough to ask players to move on and create space to bring in better talent...and now that he did, you're switching to "this is sad" stance?

Yes he is or he has a mental disability.

Advertisement

There’s no other rational conclusion. Either he’s trolling, or has an IQ below room temperature

Advertisement
Pretty sad that a team goes to the Final Four, returns to Coral Gables on Monday then 2 kids enter the portal on Tuesday before the baggage is unloaded and another kid enter the portal on Wednesday before everyone has unpacked.
This is about two players away from being a complete rebuild situation.
You have 4 open scholarships and if Wong leaves, that makes a 5th, which is worse because you cannot fill his scholarship until after the May draft deadline.

What would be your strategy Coach I Hate Coach L?

Advertisement
L is going on a heck of a shopping spree if he isn’t
giphy.gif

Add To Cart Leslie Jones GIF by ABC Network

Advertisement
Sounds good. Your core is currently Pack, Poplar and Omier.
I am not going to mention anyone else until the runway to the transfer portal closes.
you mean two likely NBA draft picks and a great shooting points guard return and 3/5 of a starting lineup that most schools would love to have? Or nah

Advertisement
Back