Anthony Schwartz

Lol at the idiots here knocking this kid because he's run more track than played football. His film shows FOOTBALL ability to go along with ludicrous speed.

He should be in this class.

I think he put up Berrios numbers, bruh. Like 1 catch per game. lol.

Keep your track team on the track. I want FOOTBALL PLAYERS. There's a reason teams don't just import their track stars to fill up their WR depth charts.

rmIXeT.gif

Advertisement
Lol at the idiots here knocking this kid because he's run more track than played football. His film shows FOOTBALL ability to go along with ludicrous speed.

Keep your track team on the track. I want FOOTBALL PLAYERS. There's a reason teams don't just import their track stars to fill up their WR depth charts.

A lot of football players run track and the scenario you gave is dumb as funk.

So let me reiterate, Mr. Bolt. If running track matters worth a lick, why don't teams just import their track stars to play WR?

There is a reason one of the sports is called "track", and one of the sports is called "football". They're not the same thing.

So let me reiterate, Mr. Bolt. If running track matters worth a lick, why don't teams just import their track stars to play WR?

There is a reason one of the sports is called "track", and one of the sports is called "football". They're not the same thing.

When have you seen Bolt play football? Another dumb example.

It's real simple. Not every person who runs track wants to play football. Not every player that plays football runs track. The majority of your football athletes understand how track and increased speed can make you a better football player.

It's obvious you've never played football or ran track. If you did you sucked.

Your comments are completely retarded. There have been plenty of athletes that were good at both. Schwartz shows football ability. He's not just out there running a straight line. He shows good hands and he catches a couple in traffic. He shows elusiveness with the ball in his hands. PLUS HE HAS YET TO PLAY HIS SENIOR SEASON.

Your comments are completely retarded. There have been plenty of athletes that were good at both. Schwartz shows football ability. He's not just out there running a straight line. He shows good hands and he catches a couple in traffic. He shows elusiveness with the ball in his hands. PLUS HE HAS YET TO PLAY HIS SENIOR SEASON.

lol the mental gymnastics you fools have to go through to prop up your favorites. smdh.

You have this apparently WORLD CLASS track stud on your football team being recruited to play WR. Yet he makes barely any plays for an entire year and his highlight clip shows literally TWO CATCHES. This is from his ENTIRE JUNIOR YEAR HIGHLIGHT TAPE.

This is the same shi* with Elijah ".75 catches per game" Moore. You all are so enamored with worthless camp drills and track results.

Football is NOT PLAYED ON THE TRACK OR IN SOME NIKE CAMP.

Advertisement

lol the mental gymnastics you fools have to go through to prop up your favorites. smdh.

You have this apparently WORLD CLASS track stud on your football team being recruited to play WR. Yet he makes barely any plays for an entire year and his highlight clip shows literally TWO CATCHES. This is from his ENTIRE JUNIOR YEAR HIGHLIGHT TAPE.

This is the same shi* with Elijah ".75 catches per game" Moore. You all are so enamored with worthless camp drills and track results.

Football is NOT PLAYED ON THE TRACK OR IN SOME NIKE CAMP.

I know its hard for you with that extra chromosome you have.

Lol at "barley made plays". He's on a loaded State Championship team and his clip shows him making plenty plays at WR, KR, and DB. He made plays on reverses, kick returns, deep passes, catch and runs, He made tackles and broke up passes.

Wipe the drool of from your moth and learn to breath with your nose. He's raw but he's got football playing potential with another high school season to show.

Lol you are just hating cuz he had a long one and a couple other plays against your beloved MNW.

Last edited:
Lmao Stats don't always reflect a players ability or the impact they had on a game. Not only that, you're basing a guys ability based of a highlight tape? Ok

And BTW, you'll be hard pressed to find a champion ship team that has players without a track back ground.

Lmao Stats don't always reflect a players ability or the impact they had on a game. Not only that, you're basing a guys ability based of a highlight tape? Ok

And BTW, you'll be hard pressed to find a champion ship team that has players without a track back ground.
Championship teams are won in the trenches and at QB, not at track meets. Speed hasn't been our problem for a bit

Championship teams are won in the trenches and at QB, not at track meets. Speed hasn't been our problem for a bit

You need that plus fast football players. If you want examples just look at past hurricane championship teams. You'll also see a good deal of those players have track back grounds.

Advertisement
Sign this kid up as an athlete. Shirt him if need be, but find him a position.

You can NEVER have to many elite athletes.

lol. I see. So we can't look at stats or highlight tapes to judge a kid. Instead, it's better to look up his ***king TRACK results to judge his potential to play WR for us??

The mental gymnastics you nutjobs use to rationalize your choices is mindnumbingly idiotic.

lol. I see. So we can't look at stats or highlight tapes to judge a kid. Instead, it's better to look up his ***king TRACK results to judge his potential to play WR for us??

The mental gymnastics you nutjobs use to rationalize your choices is mindnumbingly idiotic.

The only person who mentioned track results is you. Were you talking to and about yourself? Lmao

What kind of offense does American heritage run? Do they thrower it a lot? Who else is on his team?

....and nobody said you can't look at stats/high lights. It's a combination of things Do you really need me to give you an example? Don't get mad if you make yourself look silly.

The only person who mentioned track results is you. Were you talking to and about yourself? Lmao

What kind of offense does American heritage run? Do they thrower it a lot? Who else is on his team?

....and nobody said you can't look at stats/high lights. It's a combination of things Do you really need me to give you an example? Don't get mad if you make yourself look silly.

lol. You are the troll that keeps bringing up track times. Moran.

Advertisement

You can't grasp the simple concept that's all. As a non athlete starting off on a message board you should Polly listen more.

You can't grasp the simple concept that's all. As a non athlete starting off on a message board you should Polly listen more.

What concept? That track results matter more than onfield performance? Are you functionally retarded? lol.

Advertisement

What concept? That track results matter more than onfield performance? Are you functionally retarded? lol.

See what I mean? You don't get it. No body said that BS except you. They go hand n hand. If you're making a football team you want football players with speed. It's that simple. I guarantee you that if you're scouting an opponent one of the things you will make yourself and your players aware of is the opposing player speed. You better if you wanna ***** win.

I use track to quantify a football players speed element of their game.

See what I mean? You don't get it. No body said that BS except you. They go hand n hand. If you're making a football team you want football players with speed. It's that simple. I guarantee you that if you're scouting an opponent one of the things you will make yourself and your players aware of is the opposing player speed. You better if you wanna ***** win.

Bruh, stop trolling. No one can be this retarded to value track results over onfield performance. lol.

Bruh, stop trolling. No one can be this retarded to value track results over onfield performance. lol.

What? Never mind man you're just a weird *** dude.

Sign this kid up as an athlete. Shirt him if need be, but find him a position.

You can NEVER have to many elite athletes.

True, but we have so many different needs to fill and the WR position is stacked this year. I think in most years, you take a kid like this just on his speed alone, but its not this year. Kinda like CJ last year, he was a take because of his potential and speed, but would probably be on the outside looking in with the 2018 DB class. Now things can change, kid could blow up and develop, or we could just outright miss on some targets.

Advertisement
Back