Anthony Schwartz tweet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol dude been trolling the fan base for a couple days. Understand people passionate but for some reason people don't understand the best way to defeat a troll...

IGNORE THEM!!

It'd be foolish to actually believe his opinion is gonna effect the AH4. They know bruh corny lol

Advertisement
[TWEET]959567822107152384[/TWEET]

Some of y’all make all Miami fans look bad and it’s not a good look, these kids read these boards y’all need to chill with comments like this....

Every team has ******* fans.

There was a VT fan calling Malek Young a ***** on a tweet Malek sent out about his injury.

It's the internet. Is what it is. You never even know who they're really fans of either.

Some of y’all make all Miami fans look bad and it’s not a good look, these kids read these boards y’all need to chill with comments like this....

Definitely bad taste

Schwartz and the Wilson sisters should stay humble and stfu.

Don't go trolling and trashing others and perhaps people won't come after you hot.

Advertisement
Bro f*** that kid.

He’s been talking all that **** cause he’s butt hurt and been trolling our entire fan base

Homeboy is going to be playing in the SEC he’s going to be hearing a lot of worse things from his rivals fan base.

Sh*t we had to hear other fans call our players thugs and n***** and all that.

It’s a football board we’re here to talk sh*t

The kid is going to the state of ALABAMA he will hear and read far more worse things about himself than this. The Wilson kid will get it too in Gainesville Florida.

Advertisement
I'm not arguing on social media.. Lol y'all gotta get some ***** or something

Ppl might have gone too far. But these kids gotta realize they are responsible for their actions. You can’t go around in real life mocking ppl and talking sideways without reprecious even as a teenager. They are lucky Twitter stuff is only verbal.

**** the Wilsons. I let him ****ing have it on twitter.

https://twitter.com/canesmjay/status/959417397064159233

Was this you? And if so wtf is wrong with you

That's my little bro (actually my cousin but he practically grew up as my little brother)

I'm so proud

He's got Quincy going at him in his DMs now threatening to come "meet him". We're in their head so bad and they're so hurt that an NFL player is in the DMs of a 20 year old running an account to retweet recruiting stuff. I told him to arrange the meeting and I'll gladly drive the 800 miles and handle it.

Last edited:
Advertisement
He's just mad UM had a cool kids party and he didn't get the invite.

I'm shocked and appalled that you're taking Schwartz's side over that of your loyal Cane brethren.
I thought this was a 'Canes thing.
I thought you'd understand.

I'm shocked and appalled that you're taking Schwartz's side over that of your loyal Cane brethren.

Taking a side? It makes the rest of the cane fans look ******* stupid.....
Then he posts it to social media so all recruits can see come tf on...

Advertisement

If he dies, he dies

Lmaoo these kids are soft as baby sh*t. Imagine going on a message board or on twitter and searching your name with the sole intent of looking for things that offend you. Not at all dominant behavior.

I dont agree with wishing injury on any player. But what is this "grown men saying this" for as tough as they act on the football field they still think they are children lmao. When i was in high school I though of myself as grown. Some of this croots are soft as ****. They want to talk like grown men and be treated like babies

I wouldn't want a kid on a Hurricane football team that would let a post on a forum influence their decision in any way. Also, why was Schwartz lurking a Canes forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back