Anthony Schwartz tweet

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiamiChris

Freshman
I guess he posted a tweet and then deleted it apologizing for posting it. I believe it’s had something to do with the AH4. Did anyone see wha was posted. Sleeper Sports commented that he almost put the Canes fans in a frenzy.

Sorry if it was posted already

Advertisement
Advertisement
Too many really good local receivers over the next 2 years to have offered him, but I'll bet Gus uses him right and he becomes a very successful deep threat for them.

Nothing new another south florida kid choosing to **** on the institution that represents the south florida region.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It was some dumb re-tweet about Hard Rock being off-campus or something.

Never even got an offer from Miami. He needs to keep shut salty *** up.

Advertisement
i swear those Wilson's some real cucks. Git acts like no one knows where our stadium is..He grew up in broward...**** he HIMSELF drove 30 mins to go to school at American Heritage.
You know its bad when your a PLAYER and your worrying about visiting an empty stadium on an official.

[TWEET]959567822107152384[/TWEET]

Some of y’all make all Miami fans look bad and it’s not a good look, these kids read these boards y’all need to chill with comments like this....

[TWEET]959567822107152384[/TWEET]

Some of y’all make all Miami fans look bad and it’s not a good look, these kids read these boards y’all need to chill with comments like this....

I agree, but these kids also need to know that a lot of these "fans" posting this are not fans, but rather under cover trolls. Also, I've been on a Bama board and UF board just peeping the scene...we say some off colored things, but them cats take it way far. We got Bama fans killing other Bama b/c they weren't mad enough after losing to Auburn last second.

We have UGA fan going on a tirade breaking his TV and cursing the players.

OU fans and fraternity dropping racist chants.

We're way mellow compared to other fan bases.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back