Anthony Schwartz tweet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont agree with wishing injury on any player. But what is this "grown men saying this" for as tough as they act on the football field they still think they are children lmao. When i was in high school I though of myself as grown. Some of this croots are soft as ****. They want to talk like grown men and be treated like babies

They're all grown men trying to "secure the bag" and "retire moms" until anything happens then they go look for a way to cry about it. Just the nature of recruiting and kids that age.

Hate to say it but in south Florida, they're either the grown man legitimately or they're on the total opposite end of the spectrum. Not much middle ground

Advertisement
This site is a cesspool for trolls of course there will be comments like that! Life's tough get a helmet!!

**** the Wilsons. I let him ****ing have it on twitter.

https://twitter.com/canesmjay/status/959417397064159233

Was this you? And if so wtf is wrong with you

That's my little bro (actually my cousin but he practically grew up as my little brother)

I'm so proud

He's got Quincy going at him in his DMs now threatening to come "meet him". We're in their head so bad and they're so hurt that an NFL player is in the DMs of a 20 year old running an account to retweet recruiting stuff. I told him to arrange the meeting and I'll gladly drive the 800 miles and handle it.

Good **** bro. That **** was true af. FOH with that BS. Give me a date and ill be out there too. Ill always ride with my canes homies. **** those goofy *** fu fu gayters.

You mufukas are some straight cornballs smh.. U kno **** well these 17 year kids are influenced by this stupid ****... Watch this site get shut down soon by UM administration for ****** up with recruits smh

Y tweet about a school u may never play we got no beef with this cat. Y do recruits act shook its like when someone visits miami everyone has to trash miami....are they that scared. Most these ninjas will move to miami when they graduate.

Advertisement
You mufukas are some straight cornballs smh.. U kno **** well these 17 year kids are influenced by this stupid ****... Watch this site get shut down soon by UM administration for ****in up with recruits smh

:jordan:

You mufukas are some straight cornballs smh.. U kno **** well these 17 year kids are influenced by this stupid ****... Watch this site get shut down soon by UM administration for ****in up with recruits smh

lol at calling people cornballs and saying the dumbest **** ever. Every college football forum would have to be shut down if that were the case.

You mufukas are some straight cornballs smh.. U kno **** well these 17 year kids are influenced by this stupid ****... Watch this site get shut down soon by UM administration for ****** up with recruits smh

Nobody's choosing one school over another because somebody made a joke at some ********' expense. The city and the community allow these kids to **** talk Miami with impunity. That doesn't happen around most other big time programs. If anything, soft-shouldered lames like you and frock are part of the problem.

They can't shut it down but whomever follows Pete is going to have a hard time getting credentialed, that's for sure.

Advertisement

That's my little bro (actually my cousin but he practically grew up as my little brother)

I'm so proud

He's got Quincy going at him in his DMs now threatening to come "meet him". We're in their head so bad and they're so hurt that an NFL player is in the DMs of a 20 year old running an account to retweet recruiting stuff. I told him to arrange the meeting and I'll gladly drive the 800 miles and handle it.

LMAO *****Y IS ******* SOFT AS HIS BROTHER AND SCHWARTZ

POOPS DA GAWD WENT AT *****Y AND HIS *** DADDY A WHILE BACK

ITS ALL FUN AND GAMES TIL THEY GET THEIR FEELINGS HURT THEN THEY WANNA CRY

DONT START NONE WONT BE NONE

I'm so proud

LMAO *****Y IS ****ING SOFT AS HIS BROTHER AND SCHWARTZ

I **** with u bro.

A common (weak sauce) tactic across sports, politics, whatever nowadays- talk all kind of ****, question the toughness, integrity, fortitude of anyone at a whim......and then the moment you get any pushback you run and go public with your "victimization".

Typical clown that'd call everyone else a snowflake but at heart is the biggest sissy of all. So go ahead and rip the "adult" that jinxed this kid's precious acl but realize that this 18 year old punk is more than likely going to be a person that can dish it out but is a ***** when it comes to taking it for the rest of his life.

Last edited:

I'm so proud

Facts.

Advertisement

I'm so proud

LMAO *****Y IS ******* SOFT AS HIS BROTHER AND SCHWARTZ

I just want to know if I'm James Jackson's Brother approved of this blatant use of CAPS.

LOL at Wilson saying he wants to meet the dude in n Twitter.

Hilarious.

Keep busting his balls. LOL.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm so proud

This

Advertisement

That’s basically it in a nutshell.

Yeah 4/4 ACLs is some stupid classless shlt to say, but he got that after jumping in to talk shlt and poke the bear. Nobody was talking to Schwartz. He’s gotta start talking shlt to people on their OV’s like a jilted chick - and he’s talking that shlt to the fans.

Jump in the muck, you’re going to get dirty.

Don’t go crying to momma and twitter and your boys looking for sympathy like a girl. You jumped in the muck, you’re going to get dirty.

As far as the Wilsons, they just can’t get over it. This is like an every day thing for them. They’re always moaning and bltching about the canes. It’s been like years now. They need to get on with their fūcking lives. They eat breathe live and sleep canes. They need to move the fūck on.

Last edited:
[TWEET]959567822107152384[/TWEET]

Some of y’all make all Miami fans look bad and it’s not a good look, these kids read these boards y’all need to chill with comments like this....

All fan bases have them. It's not a good look but this is a business a right? If you talk **** don't expect people to turn a blind eye

A common (weak sauce) tactic across sports, politics, whatever nowadays- talk all kind of ****, question the toughness, integrity, fortitude of anyone at a whim......and then the moment you get any pushback you run and go public with your "victimization".

Typical clown that'd call everyone else a snowflake but at heart is the biggest sissy of all. So go ahead and rip the "adult" that jinxed this kid's precious acl but realize that this 18 year old punk is more than likely going to be a person that can dish it out but is a ***** when it comes to taking it for the rest of his life.

This

I'm so proud

Lysol!! We missed you buddy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back