Anthony Schwartz tweet

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** the Wilsons. I let him ****ing have it on twitter.

https://twitter.com/canesmjay/status/959417397064159233

Was this you? And if so wtf is wrong with you

That's my little bro (actually my cousin but he practically grew up as my little brother)

I'm so proud

He's got Quincy going at him in his DMs now threatening to come "meet him". We're in their head so bad and they're so hurt that an NFL player is in the DMs of a 20 year old running an account to retweet recruiting stuff. I told him to arrange the meeting and I'll gladly drive the 800 miles and handle it.

giphy.jpg

Advertisement
Stay in your lane son, or you just might run into a grown *** man.

Wilson's stay salty about not offering Quincy.

Oh no, another shot at the stadium location and attendance. Yawn

DONT START NONE WONT BE NONE

That’s basically it in a nutshell.

Yeah 4/4 ACLs is some stupid classless shlt to say, but he got that after jumping in to talk shlt and poke the bear. Nobody was talking to Schwartz. He’s gotta start talking shlt to people on their OV’s like a jilted chick - and he’s talking that shlt to the fans.

Jump in the muck, you’re going to get dirty.

Don’t go crying to momma and twitter and your boys looking for sympathy like a girl. You jumped in the muck, you’re going to get dirty.

As far as the Wilsons, they just can’t get over it. This is like an every day thing for them. They’re always moaning and bltching about the canes. It’s been like years now. They need to get on with their fūcking lives. They eat breathe live and sleep canes. They need to move the fūck on.

On point. The Wilson's are like south Florida's version of the Kardashians complete with their entourage and all the self made drama. If they want to move on from UM then just move the **** on.

Advertisement
**** the Wilsons. I let him ****ing have it on twitter.

https://twitter.com/canesmjay/status/959417397064159233

Was this you? And if so wtf is wrong with you

That's my little bro (actually my cousin but he practically grew up as my little brother)

I'm so proud

He's got Quincy going at him in his DMs now threatening to come "meet him". We're in their head so bad and they're so hurt that an NFL player is in the DMs of a 20 year old running an account to retweet recruiting stuff. I told him to arrange the meeting and I'll gladly drive the 800 miles and handle it.

LMAO *****Y IS ******* SOFT AS HIS BROTHER AND SCHWARTZ

POOPS DA GAWD WENT AT *****Y AND HIS *** DADDY A WHILE BACK

ITS ALL FUN AND GAMES TIL THEY GET THEIR FEELINGS HURT THEN THEY WANNA CRY

DONT START NONE WONT BE NONE

I just want to know if I'm James Jackson's Brother approved of this blatant use of CAPS.

POOPS DA GAWD AKA OG POOPS LUCAS IS A BRAND NAME POSTER, NO NEED FOR NICKY JACKSON'S APPROVAL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFJo3KhcZw4

"Never trust a ******."
- Correta Scott King

I doubt this kid's ****** despite his name. Not everybody named "Schwartz" is ******. It's simply a German word meaning black.

I doubt that Coretta Scott King ever made a statement like that given that her late husband had ****** friends and supporters and condemned anti-Semitism. I knew his late associate and supporter (and architect of the 1963 march on Washington), Bayard Rustin, and he was a strong opponent of anti-Semitism.

I doubt that Coretta Scott King would have ever made an ugly statement like that.

You guys are ******* losers. You aren’t helping.

Y’all thought I was playing when I called this place a **** show?

****, and you guys talk **** about the WEZ.

Embarrassing.

Advertisement
"Never trust a ******."
- Correta Scott King

I doubt this kid's ****** despite his name. Not everybody named "Schwartz" is ******. It's simply a German word meaning black.

I doubt that Coretta Scott King ever made a statement like that given that her late husband had ****** friends and supporters and condemned anti-Semitism. I knew his late associate and supporter (and architect of the 1963 march on Washington), Bayard Rustin, and he was a strong opponent of anti-Semitism.

I doubt that Coretta Scott King would have ever made an ugly statement like that.

Lmao. Dear God.

yeah it makes a lot of ******* sense to trash the friends, teammates, and coach of the biggest recruits we are trying to get. you guys are so god **** dumb. even if you feel that way about the wilsons, what sense does it make to broadcast that, ESPECIALLY NOW. the last thing the program needs is any negativity, yet our own "fans" are out here providing it. those guys look up to and respect Chad wilson, and clearly have a connection with their former teammates.

you mother****ers are always talking about "chess, not checkers, yet you out here proving you couldn't beat a 3 year old in a game of connect four. use your brain, and stop being emotional on social media. at least wait until AFTER Wednesday.
[MENTION=10155]JgDaCane[/MENTION] [MENTION=10989]mjackson6[/MENTION] be smarter than this

Last edited:
Advertisement
You mufukas are some straight cornballs smh.. U kno **** well these 17 year kids are influenced by this stupid ****... Watch this site get shut down soon by UM administration for ****** up with recruits smh
You’re the biggest pu$$y that’s ever posted here.

I hope you fall off your soapbox and blow out your ****** you limp wristed piece of ****

You mufukas are some straight cornballs smh.. U kno **** well these 17 year kids are influenced by this stupid ****... Watch this site get shut down soon by UM administration for ****** up with recruits smh
You’re the biggest pu$$y that’s ever posted here.

I hope you fall off your soapbox and blow out your ****** you limp wristed piece of ****

Well said. And speaking of limp wrists, AS deleted his tweet referencing the brilliance of this board. The brilliance that shook the mental midgets like frock. The brilliance that was washed from the site. And that's a shame. I'm taking my big ol' balls and going home.

Classic out!

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back