Anthony Lucas 2022

Your telling me a borderline 5 star dt of Haitian descent is gonna pick domers over this U?
If I’m not mistaken his Mom still lives in Haiti. We have players and alumni of Haitian descent. We have players that at the very least know a few words in creole. Unless he’s not high in our board I just don’t see him not putting us at the top of his list after his visit.
His mom doesn’t live in Haiti, she lives in Arizona with the rest of the family. Miami presented her and the dad a birthday cake on the first day of the visit because both of their birthdays are this week

Advertisement
South Florida has a strong Haitian presence. He may have family here. I wonder how important being around people familiar with his culture is to him, may be positive selling point for us, since his family migrated to Arizona.

If he doesn’t make the bama OV then it’s a US vs ND battle. Have to get him back down for a game. Odd that he is using all his OVs over the summer when he isn’t deciding till December especially when he isn’t in driving distance to any of his top schools.

South Florida has a strong Haitian presence. He may have family here. I wonder how important being around people familiar with his culture is to him, may be positive selling point for us, since his family migrated to Arizona.

Little Haiti

Advertisement
Really, really, REALLY, need this kid and honestly will be disappointed if we lose this battle to Notre Dame. Our system, the family ties to the area, the Haitian connection with our staff, all things that should tip this in our favor. Obviously we have to perform in the fall, but we have those factors in our lap and need to finish. Us or Notre Dame, be wise kid.

Really, really, REALLY, need this kid and honestly will be disappointed if we lose this battle to Notre Dame. Our system, the family ties to the area, the Haitian connection with our staff, all things that should tip this in our favor. Obviously we have to perform in the fall, but we have those factors in our lap and need to finish. Us or Notre Dame, be wise kid.
They gonna sell all the Catholic stuff & being in a "good environment" to a immigrant parent, this probably all but wrapped up.

Advertisement
HAVE HAVE HAVE to get him down for a game.

They gonna sell all the Catholic stuff & being in a "good environment" to a immigrant parent, this probably all but wrapped up.
Unfortunately this could be very true as parents of immigrants but there's a ton of things family ans culture wise pulling him here so that doesn't bother me and tbh him wanting to be a DE specifically makes me feel even better considering the recent history here

"Immigrant parents" WTF kinda of dog whistle bs are you pushing. Lucas's dad is from Miami and attended UM where he earned a IT degree. Lucas's dad is in cybersecurity so that fresh off the boat 1st generation safe environment bullcrap won't fly.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement

Note he tagged Coach ish and pata
I Get It Yes GIF by Farmers Insurance ®

"Immigrant parents" WTF kinda of dog whistle bs are you pushing. Lucas's dad is from Miami and attended UM where he earned a IT degree. Lucas's dad is in cybersecurity so that fresh off the boat 1st generation safe environment bullcrap won't fly.

Go Canes
Yea sounds more like the type of family that might like the fact that ND is a legit elite academic school.

Word is there’s an extremely large and vibrant Haitian community in South Bend of 2

Advertisement
His dad is a UM alum and they spent Anthony’s first 11 years here in Miami. I’m sure he knows his son will be fine on campus.

Should be obvious that trouble can find you anywhere… from paradise in Miami, to the corn fields of Nebraska, or to the boring life that is Indiana.

His dad is a UM alum and they spent Anthony’s first 11 years here in Miami. I’m sure he knows his son will be fine on campus.

Should be obvious that trouble can find you anywhere… from paradise in Miami, to the corn fields of Nebraska, or to the boring life that is Indiana.
You could’ve left corn fields for Indiana too. Might be even more in Indiana than Nebraska...

Advertisement
Back