Anthony Lucas 2022

Advertisement
He’s on a OV to ND right now and people think they are in a good spot with him. Can’t imagine many Haitian kids like the cold weather in Indiana.

Advertisement
Advertisement

The clean numbers are good but he is gonna have to work on his upper body strength if he is going to play inside against bigger P5 guards.

Go Canes

300 is pretty **** good for a kid going into his Sr year brother. His strength will be just fine.
Nah I have to disagree with you there, a Top Tier D1 interior linemen needs to be north of 350lbs on the bench by end of junior year going into senior year. Lucas was struggling with 300lbs, that is back seven bench press neighborhood.
For instance this kid signed with South Carolina as a 2021 Defensive Tackle signee he is 6'3" 320lbs.

This was Nicholas Barrett in march 2020 of his junior year at the beginging of the Covid pandemic

This is 2022 DT Jordan Phillips from Ocoee, FL in July 2020 of his rising junior summer.

Now having longer arms, like Lucas does make it much harder to bench press heavy weight, but that is something he will have to overcome. Not don't get me wrong i like lucas an wouldn't turn his commitment away but there are others i like better.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
Your telling me a borderline 5 star dt of Haitian descent is gonna pick domers over this U?
If I’m not mistaken his Mom still lives in Haiti. We have players and alumni of Haitian descent. We have players that at the very least know a few words in creole. Unless he’s not high in our board I just don’t see him not putting us at the top of his list after his visit.

Advertisement
Your telling me a borderline 5 star dt of Haitian descent is gonna pick domers over this U?
If I’m not mistaken his Mom still lives in Haiti. We have players and alumni of Haitian descent. We have players that at the very least know a few words in creole. Unless he’s not high in our board I just don’t see him not putting us at the top of his list after his visit.
And the one big advantage we have is he's a legacy as his father attended miami.So you would think he grew up rooting for the canes.

We land Stewart, Kelly, this kid & Lyons/ Tarber
denzel washington GIF

Advertisement
Back