Anthony Jones?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kid seems like a take on his skills alone, add the fact that his commitment could help sway Phillips and that he is a local playing against top comp and this is a no brainer.

Would really like to see more focus on some top defensive recruits.

We are hurting bad on that side.

I really like Jones. In my eyes, he is Central's MVP this year. Very versatile player who makes big plays when it matters. Good size and athletic ability.

Always a good idea to pick up Central's MVP.

Who has that award gone to the last 3-4 years?

I bet all solid D1 players

Pursuing an FIU commit when you have 3 elite RBs in the class? Is he really a take, or is this just a fallback option we're pursuing since we may not be able to hang onto Williams and/or Scarlett?

Seems t be more of a WR/DB/KR/PR type ATH not a RB

Thanks.

The only question here is, is he better than Dexter William's team mate Jalen Julius who seems faster and is being recruited for the same ATH position(WR/DB/KR/PR)?

IMO we only have room for one of them, with serious needs on the defensive side at DT, LB and DB.

I've wanted us to offer Julius for quite a while, even if it wouldn't necessarily lock up Williams' commitment. Speed sure as **** isn't a question for Julius and he could help immediately in the return game.

Advertisement
I really like Jones. In my eyes, he is Central's MVP this year. Very versatile player who makes big plays when it matters. Good size and athletic ability.

kid scored 4 tds in that Hallandale game. His offers are gonna start pouring in once his tape gets out

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is the staff on the cooper kid from Hallandale? He looks electric in space

The last FIU commit we should have taken, is now a Pro Bowl Receiver for the Indianapolis Colts..... similar player, less speed

Take him, AND Julis, AND Cooper, AND Javarius, AND Hoggins...and keep taking kids like this until we have a team full of fast, tough kids.

Advertisement
Back