Anthony Chickillo

Advertisement
Anthony Chickillo ‏@Chickillo71 5m
To end all the rumors, I will return for my final season at miami, let's make it a good one

Never thought he should've left anyways. He needs to develop some moves and stop trying to run through people. Pure talent alone, he's behind McCord and AQM in my opinion.

Advertisement
“@Chickillo71: To end all the rumors, I will return for my final season at miami, let's make it a good one”

No surprise but Chickillo has decided to return for his senior year.

Now just need Perryman to stay. Need as much help on defense as we can get, get this ship righted.

Never thought he should've left anyways. He needs to develop some moves and stop trying to run through people. Pure talent alone, he's behind McCord and AQM in my opinion.

He never was super talented imo, people fell in love at the under armour game but having clowney on the other side helped him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
A guy that will hopefully be appreciate once he leaves because I don't think it will happen while he is here. Kid hasn't taken a play off in 3 years and dominated that Florida game.

He should stay and its good to see him sticking around. He won't be a high NFL pick but I think he will make some money this year.

He plays his ******* balls off. Too bad he's being asked to do things that don't maximize his talent.

144.gif

Only kidding...we will be better for it I hope Denzel makes the same correct decision

Advertisement
Back