Anthony Chickillo

Advertisement
Some players dont have to have great size they just play hard and have good technique which is what Chick has just have to get him in the right frame and position

Advertisement
Advertisement
Chick is all Cane, always has been, always will be. It's in his DNA...literally. Love the dude for that. Great motor, and never gives up on a play, even if that means almost tackling one of your own guys on a fumble recovery (Gilbert). But IMO his skillset is limited unless he's doing what he's being asked to do. I'm sure Golden will play him a ton cause he is "one of his guys" from his first class. But I hope he comes back with a few new tricks and has a football career ahead of him.

He needs to be consistent. Make more than one play a game.

If anything, consistent is exactly what Chick is. He's not a flashy player. He's not a streaky player. He's a very consistent, every down, every play, 100% effort kind of a guy.

Advertisement
I'm glad he's coming back and like him, but his performance was less than NFL early entry worthy, IMO.

Advertisement
I think he's one of the weakest links on the D_line.. Out of position more than 50% of plays coming his way..Molasses slow..Keep dreaming about and NFL career because thats about as close as your going to get...Can't believe anyone who can't even make 3rd team all conference would have the balls to ask NFL to evaluate him...Low evaluation is the reason your coming back..Wish you leave early to make room for more talented players to get playing time..Really guys..He wouldn't even make FSU"s rotation squad..

I think he's one of the weakest links on the D_line.. Out of position more than 50% of plays coming his way..Molasses slow..Keep dreaming about and NFL career because thats about as close as your going to get...Can't believe anyone who can't even make 3rd team all conference would have the balls to ask NFL to evaluate him...Low evaluation is the reason your coming back..Wish you leave early to make room for more talented players to get playing time..Really guys..He wouldn't even make FSU"s rotation squad..

You're a complete Dumbass. It's not Chick's fault that Onofrio is misusing him and his talent by having him bulk up to play a 2 gap system when Chick was a pass rushing DE in a 4-3 defense coming out of HS. His freshman year he did really well because Golden & Onofrio still ran the 4-3 and the change has been made to the 3-4 2 gap. Chick would perform well at FSU because they have a COMPETENT DC that realized after 2 GAMES that his 3-4 System wasn't going to work and CHANGED HIS ******* SCHEME TO BETTER UTILIZE THE ROSTER TALENT HE HAD. GOLDEN & ONOFRIO REFUSE TO DO THAT!!!!

A guy that will hopefully be appreciate once he leaves because I don't think it will happen while he is here. Kid hasn't taken a play off in 3 years and dominated that Florida game.

He should stay and its good to see him sticking around. He won't be a high NFL pick but I think he will make some money this year.

Hopefully he can impart some of that intensity on the rest of the defense.

Advertisement
Back